Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Asiunia1008

Chnge The Destiny Rp

I see four guardians...but Can be more guardians right? because we need strengh team. Well we are chose by squirrel Nice but what's going on? because i'm so confused Now.here in this place evil lord?! I can't believe..maybe am i Dreaming?-she asked

"No. your not dreaming my dear" said the golden squirrel. " It has been written in the books that the four guardians will awaken the cursed squirrel & yes there are other guardians too but you four are the most important"

"The Evil Lord Kinni has taken your friend" said the squirrel to lilly, to which she gasps. "I find great potential from you Guardian of Light. We will together rescue your friend."

Lilly gets up, Stands tall with confidence & with all her might she says " I will rescue my friend at any cost. come lets go"

To this the squirrel starts laughing. Everyone wonders watwrong did lilly say. the squirrel said " My dear lilly, You will have no chance to raise against Evil lord Kinni if you go like this. You need to prepare yourself before opposing the great evil Lord Kinni. Come with me" he smiles & takes the four girls to a long forgotten temple on top of a near by hill.

After landing at the temple Aaroha is a little confused, " I should have been paying attention" she thinks to herself, for a moment her mind wanders back to the young male standing in the park, "Hopefuly we will go back and see if he knows anything" she thinks.

Aaroha decides to see what else the mysterious squirrel has to say.

I see i see We are choosen and We can save our friends I'm glad I will do my best to save everything even if i will need sacrifice. this evil lord Kinni is uhh...*angry* Why he done this horrible things. What he want from us and this world?! Ok I think in this temple you will explain everything and give us power or something to fight-she smiled with excited

Rinaii just stands there, looking irritated. "Guardian? Ma wasn't crazy after all. Huh." Rinaii muttered.

She turned to the girls, and explains herself. "Okay. I've known something's up with me since I was 5 years old. I can...transform...into a wolf. I think that's what it is."

Without another word, she walked up the hill.

Stupid, stupid, stupid! Why the hell did you just tell them that?! You don't even know them! What if it's all a joke?!

(( Here wrote sister not pokegal yes?.I'm a litle confused because i don't know that "Raven" enjoy or it's her sister. I hope that PokeGal will enjoy this rp too ^_^ Like her sister xD ))

-----------------------------------------------

I had someday a vision that I could transfom to Angel of destiny-hmm...squirrel Do you know anything about it?-she asked with curious.

Gonzo tilts his head to the side and watches the girls walk up the hill, before they did, one girl mouthed, 'Come here' "...Come?... Follow?... Erm..." He follows far behind them, getting lead to the temple. "Wow..." He whispers, his eyes wide with exitement.

((i know it's very short but, (writer's block) X3 i didn't know that PokeGal had a sister O_O... suprise to me! ^-^ ))

The squirrel looked at Aaroha and lilly & asked "wat about you two didnt you have any experience as the other two of your friend have Of transformation?"

Lilly looked embarrassed, she turned to Aaroha & told "u go ahead & tel, ill tell wat happened to me after you"

Aaroha stands silent for a few moments, Its hard for her to discuss her past and she doesn't really know these girls very well. She looks at the group and then begins.

"I was born in the temple of darkness, I was taught to hurt and cause pain, But unlike everyone else I sensed that it was wrong to hurt others" she says "I've always known that I was able to do things others couldn't, I was told that when the time came I would be able to make others see whatever and feel whatever I wanted them too"

Aaroha looks to the ground, her face full of shame, she does not bother to look up for she is certain that the other girls won't like her anymore now that they know what she is.

Lilly looks ashamed Still more & silently starts crying. Then she lifts her head & says " I'm afraid i have never had any such experience. I thought i was an ordinary girl. well i dont suppose i belong to this group."

Mizuki was in shock,Ubelieveable,you are from the dark temple...But Don't worry everything will be ok.

Mizuki came to Lily and hug her-Lilly Don't be afraid I'm sure that you are very important person in our group.Believe me.You can't give up you have us-your friends-she smiled and hig mroe Lilly

squirrel now tell us Is this vision and others things are signs that We really are this what we had in vision and etc? It mean That I'm angel of Destiny?

Lilly said" well once I had this very weird dream, which i never felt like it was a dream. I was wearing a white long gown which was a white as a light & I was in some distant Land, Land which was filled with happiness . I could feel it. And then this weird looking man comes in & destroys my land :cry: & I fight till the end. with me was an angel, a wolf & a black Lady. but all of us die protecting our kingdom *sighs* well I always think about the dream & felt it was weird"

Thw squirrel said "alas!! that is wat had happened long ago when the kingdom of Eternity had fallen. Now all the guardians are being reawaken. "

Aaroha listens intently as suddenly everything begins to make sense. "is there anything else you can tell us or teach us squirrel, if so please hurry, I fear we are running out of time to find Lilly's friend and the woman"

I see-misuki muttered..We are all from the past kingdom.Uh...I can't believe

squirrel faster explain faster!

Ok,ok squirrel said-All the guardians being awakening now at this time.Well now I will tell you all your transformaions:

Mizuki: Graceful Lily eternal power!

Lilly: Light Diamond eternal power!

Riinai: Obsidian Wolf Form

Aaroha: Corazon (striking the heart) - Aisling (A Vision or A Dream)

This make you all your true form Try it!

Mizuki is in shock-o-ok I will try first

Graceful Lily eternal Power!

Everyone look with shock on her

*after transform*-OMG! It's really work I'm the Angel of Destiny-AngelLily

I can't believe !!-she yelled

Everyone is amazed seeing Mizuki's transformation. The Squirrel performs a magic & 4 staffs appear.

A Golden staff with a brilliant White crystal on top

A brown staff with a pretty Pink crystal on top

A black staff with a gorgeous Red crystal on top

A Silver Staff with a heavenly Blue crystal on top

The squirrel then hands the staffs to Lilly, Mizuki, Aaroha & Rinaii respectively. "Takes these staff they are your special staff. they ill help u defend you more & also strenghten u"

The four girls look dazzled at the staffs. :) Lilly touches the staff & whispers "Please tell me am not dreaming all this"

She looks at the Squirrel & says "Theo hw do we proceed. where do we go next please tell us I feel a new energy inside me :) please tell me"

((credits for this post goes full & full to KittyKatz, she created this idea ^_^ Thanks Kitty))

((Lav which is mine staff with ehich color of crystal?I think maybe blue because i have mirros and ice attacks xD ))

Mizuki saw the staffs and Touch her staff with Blue crystal and She wanted try it,because she is so excited.

Squirrel tell me name of attack which I can use this staff-she smile

Ok,well Mizuki,no Angel of Destiny-Angel Lily say this: Shine of Blue Diamonds or Saint Ice crystal. Try it but don't conduct on us Mizuki!-said Squirrel

Ok,ok-Here we go,I'm trying

Mizuki said "Shine of Blue Diamonds!" Her crystal on staff begin to light. And very powerfull attack came out.

WOW!-said Mizuki Did you see that Lilly and others?

((Mine's DEFINETELY the black staff. XD))

Rinaii looked at Aaroha and scoffed.

"You gave it up? You people have no idea how much power darkness can give you. Watch this." Rinaii smirked.

"Obsidian Wolf Form!"

Suddenly, she was hit by a black lightning bolt that appeared out of nowhere. When the lightning disappeared, a large wolf with crimson-colored wings was standing where Rinaii was before.

I've done this many times before, but the wings are new. A voice echoed. At the same time, the wolf was looking at it's wings.

((That voice was Obsidianai. Her mouth doesn't move, but she uses telepathy. Oh, and by the way, her wolf form name is Obsidianai, not Rinaii. Rinaii wants to live a somewhat normal life, that's why she came up with a name for her other form. :3))

WOW! Mizuki looked at Riinai.You look so serious and Courage. Well you are now Obsidianai. Other name.hmmm.... Mizuki is totally in shock. This is too much on my head. I transformed and my friends too. Now I'm sure That we will do our best and win with all enemies and find Rose and others dissapeared people-She said with lighting smile

I see..-she muttered.

I'm sure that is our destiny and I will enjoy it with everything,I didn't know that my life will change so fast.I need know more about our past lives...Hmm...It's very curious what happend exactly in past..far..far past..