Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Asiunia1008

Chnge The Destiny Rp

Gonzo's eyes flick over to lightning, "... Hrm so they've found their forms, Lets go meet 'em..." He says as though he's talking to himself, running to the four girls and a squirrel, smiling friendly-like. "You've found your forms and staves, awesome!" He giggles to himself, silently.

"I'm a prince from the palace of Emrald, and actually I have a staff too..." He tilts his head, waiting for a responce and kicks in the ground, making small particles of dust fly up.

((... i'm coughing so much i can't even sing/laugh or i'd start coughing alot! I HATE POLLEN SEASON >< T_T... ))

((Lol asia actually the original plan was the white yellow staff for me, gold pink for asia, black red for kitty & silver blue for MischeviousAngels :D. well its ok i don think kitty wont mind taking the gold pink or mmay be ill change it to brown pink & mine ill change to gold & white :)))

{ its all good Lav :) }

Aaroha takes her staff, she doesn't bother to test it for she knows how bad her powers can be. "you gave it up, you people have know idea" Rinaii's words echo in her head, "if only she really knew" Aaroha thinks to her self " she's a wolf and she thinks thats bad, wait until she see's the true extent of my power"

"I'm a prince from the palace of emrald" she hears, turning slowly she notices the young male from the park, Smiling kindly she walks towards him, still she senses his reluctance to get to close so she leaves a little distance between them.

"welcome prince, I am Aaroha, will you be joining us on our quest your majesty" not waiting for a response she turns back to the group "speaking of quest, we really should get started"

{Don't under estimate Aaroha, I have some wicked twists coming up lol}

Gonzo blinks, "Oh, It's alright to just call me Gonzo, no princy stuff." He lowers his voice, "That's why I ran away, I hate fancy stuff and being called 'prince'." He admits, shrugging. "If you want I'll show you my transformation." He holds his hands behind his back, holding a small miniturized black staff with small gems floating above it.

(( :o oh noes! no wicked stuff!! ><'' (jk) awesome! wicked twists make RP's more awesomer. ))

((Lav sorry I didin't know about it.Forgive me But I thought that if i have mirros,blue,abe ice attack,I will have blue..Sorry for problems))

Mizuki Staying with girls and she heard about prince.It was this boy form the park

Well-she smiled. Nice to meet you. I'm so happy that we have others person in our team- She smiled

Gonzo bows, his hair streaming down infront of his face, "Pleasure to meet you." The staff drops, "Crud..." He mutterd, reaching behind him to pick it up, accidentially transforming, "Gonzo, Prince Transform!" he shouts accidentially, he drops to the ground on his knees, his staff in his hands infront of his knees, "Grr, I hate you stupid staff!" He mutterd, a voice streamed through the air, "Now now, don't 'hate' your gaurdian." Gonzo slams the staff on the ground in a weird way, kind of trying to strangle it. "Whepsir--" The noise came from the staff. "Die! Die!" Gonzo shouts, his green hair flying when trying to break the staff.

(( okay gonzo has probs when transforming when not needed X3 ))

Rinaii saw Aaroha, and grumbled something incoherent.

Heh. This is gonna be easy. These wimps think that's the best I can do. Well, it'll work for cover.

((Rinaii isn't bad, she just dislikes the type of people that think she's worth hanging out with. Weird, huh? XD Actually, I had intended on making Rinaii gain a new special power, if that's okay with you guys. I've decided to change Rinaii's profile.))

Gonzo looks up from trying to strangle the staff to death. "Yeah, past isn't future, but... I'm still just a kid." He onpourpously drops the staff. "Gahh! Watch it Gonzo, you don't wanna break me." Gonzo tries to contain snickering, "Sorry, my hands slipped..." He bends down to pick the staff up, russling his hair with his free hand after standing back up. He untransforms, putting the small staff in his jeans pocket, a tinier voice screaming, "Noooo! Not in here again! Noooooooo..." The rest was muffled. Gonzo smiles sheepily, "So......" He mumbled, putting his hands behind his head, you notice there's writing on his hands.

((only thing that's suspicious but he's 10 years old and bored to death, what can he do other than sketching with pen on his hands?))

"... A hide? A hide out??..." He asked, rightly after, "Sorry, didn't mean to correct anyone's grammar..." He apologised, "He's really a good boy... Once you've gotten to know him..." The voice from Gonzo's pant-pocket said clearly. Gonzo's staring at the ground while the staff was giving a lecture. "You see, he just gets uptight at most times and doesn't know how to act around girls." The staff lectured on and on until Gonzo grabs the small wooden stick, hoping to snap it like a twig.

Oh crap!*sigh* sorry I meant hide out, my mistake said Mizuki embrassed...I hope that everyone understand me here-she asked By the way Don't apologize me It's good taht you corrected me-she laughed.I will try talk more grammar and again sorry Gonzo.

By the way I didin't ask about our plan to save everyone-Mizuki said,

Maybe some suggestions?because I don't really know what to do,I'm not experience in to be a protecter and guardian.

* No way i next can't believe that is true,I'm angel of destiny,Unbelieveable,*

((when i write with "*"-star it mean that it's only Mizuki's things ))

All this while lilly stands on a near by cliff with a sad note in here face. "I gotta save Rose. I wonder why The evil lord had kidnapped Rose.

And all of a sudden here head starts paining. She feels like the pain will slipt her head into two she cries in pain & collapses........

Somewhere Far away in a Dark Dungeon A girl is lying unconscious. She has been knocked out for hours. Slowly she regains her conscientiousness & looks around horrified.

When the other day she had come with her friend lilly to the park to take some fresh air, she was attracted by this very strange looking thing, it was like a butterfly but with a human form. I was like a fairy that she had seen in the animated series in Tv. she was too amused to tell Lilly about it & she followed the fairy to try & capture it so that she could show it to Lilly.

When she turned round the corner. The fairy disappeared & there appeared two huge monsters. She saw the monster & before she could react the the monster took her & disappeared.

The monster took her to the land of Evil where the Evil Lord resides. The evil lord gives an evil laughter. He said " Well done my loyal subject. you have done a good job."

"She is the Royal Princess of the Universe. If I marry her i will be the master of this Universe" & gives an evil Laughter. He then orders the monsters to lock her up in the castle dungeons.

Rose cries hard "what have I got myself into".......

"Lilly are u alright" Said the Squirrel. Lilly sits up. she had been knock down. she was drenched with sweat. Mizuki offers her hanky to wipe lilly's brows which was dripping with sweat.

The Squirrel asked again "Are u alright" she sat up & said " I guess so." The squirrel asked " wat happened?"

Lilly recites wat she had seen in the vision to everyone. everyone were awestruck. The Squirrel exclaims "Rose in the Princess of the universe!!!!"

Username: KTC

Name in story: Kuroko (kuro for short)

Palace: unknown

Appearance: Click. 4 eyes ftw.

Personalize character: will see as we go on ;p

Like: silence

Dislike: annoying ppl.

Attacks: Teleport! shield. super reflexes. karate skills.

Name of transformation: none. you're looking at her lol.

Motto: ......

now how should I pop in? Oo?

Rose is the princess of the universe???!!-Mizuki yelled

Lilly You had that vision.I think we must check it maybr it's true and we will know where is she now,I hope that she is ok.This lord is selfish and horrible*grrrr*-I will kick him. I will not allow to marry Rose!

Mizuki calmed down and she had a vision

*Suddenly opposite her stay unknow person.She looking at Mizuki-and said "soon we will be together-person disspear*

Mizuki sat up and said-You know all I had a vision that one more person will join us...I think that it will be very soon....

Squirrel wipe his eyes and said- Other guardian.hmm let me think.Yes that it's true!

Everyone look at Squirrel with confuzed.

It's unbelieveable-said Mizuki

Kuroko kept her hands in her pockets as she traveled down the path, aware of her surroundings but at the same time dismissing it. She could have teleported, but that would have wasted valuable energy and she didn't know exactly where to go. Something was calling to her, whether it was good or bad was a whole different story. It didn't feel bad persay, but bad had quite a nasty habit of hiding itself in perceived good. Still, it was either find it or have a constant nagging feeling bug her to death. And since Kuro had every intention of staying a live, she chose the former.

Currently, her top set of eyes were closed, unneeded. When she needed precision and fast visual information, than she used all her eyes. Kuro maintained a low level shield out of habit, not enough to stop a charging bull but good enough to at least impede a dagger or poisoned dart.

*Mizuki suddenly felt aura that new person is awakening*

Everyone! and you Squirrel Can we teleport here this new guardian I felt her or his Aura. Can we try? Can we able to do this? We need this person.It will be easier to defeat our enemy and Thi person will be very helpful

Squirrel do something We all can help you If we can.Please we need try maybe it will work.-said Mizuki

Well heck, might as well join now. XD

Username: PokeGal

Name in story: Koneko

Palace: Katnip Palace

Appearance: Tan skin, bright blue eyes, short brown hair

Personalize character: Comical, high-spirited

Like: Balls of string, mice

Dislike: Catnip, dogs

Attacks: Nya to Death, String Whip, Stare

Name of transformation: none

Motto: "Nya."

((I'm not sure how to enter with this char. >.>))

Koneko stretched and rolled off of her bed, hitting the ground with a thud.

"Nyaaa...." She moaned quietly.

She sat up, rubbing her head. "Nya...neh moanoa?"

*Nya...what happened?*

((Okay, so here's the thing. Koneko's half cat, so she can't speak human. I'll be using the star symbol to translate her words, though none of the char's will be able to understand her. XD Felt like addin comedy.))

((Ok ok It's good idea :D Now everything is explained ;D I wrote pm to you :D with summary I hope you got it xD))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Squirrel thinking about Mizuki's pleasure..

~Maybe we all can do that this person will teleport,but It will cost more energy and strengh.Are you really want to do this?

It's not important,Just do it! We need meet him or her -yelled Mizuki

And you Lilly,Riinai,Aaroha,Gonzo?Are you all prepare to do this?

Mizuki had a vision again.

*Strange girl looking a little like cat show in her vision.Mizkuki saw her and she asks: Who are you little girl?

She answered-Nyaaa...*

Listen all I had a vision again.. A little girl showed yourself there and said only "Nyaaa" I don't know what this mean,but it's really strange