Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Asiunia1008

Chnge The Destiny Rp

A small entity like Ibyki peeked quietly through the doorway and saw Mizuki crying.

"Stop crying...turn from a girl...who is scared...to a girl...with courage...AngelLily..." The girl murmured, then floated out of the house.

((Oh, I'm gonna post the new character's profiles. Sorry I dropped Koneko, but I just felt the need to use my newer chars. >3<

Name in story: Ibyki

Name such as: Guardian of Courage

Palace: Kokoro Palace

Appearance: Has short, rusty orange-colored choppy hair, bangs just above eyes, and light green eyes.

Personalize character: Is very energetic, usually rushes things. Is positive in bad situations.

Dislikes: Evil

Attacks: Supersonic Slash, Heart-beam, Fury Shield

Name of transformation: Courage Henshin!Motto: "Hell yea!"

Edited.))

((Ok no problem :D I will make Keiichi profile :D ))

Name in story: Keiichi

Name such as: Prince of crystal labirynth

Palace: Green crystal palace

Appearance: Black short hair, tall, brown eyes.

Personalize character: Very courage, funny,friendly fall in love with Mizuki

Dislikes: fighting with enemy

Attacks: Crystal sword beat!,Saint mirror of destiny(with Mizuki),

Name of transformation: Prince crystal power!

Motto: "Protect friends are the most important thing"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mizuki heard words from this girl

Yes she os right I need fight,no cry,I can't give up.I will go there and I will protect Keiichi.I need have fighting soul..

She stood up and looking at bild with moon.

Midnight...this midnight I will save you Keiichi

((Ok, here's the other girl's profile:

Name in story: Mikio

Name such as: Guardian of Fate

Palace: Destiny Palace

Appearance: Waist-length dark green hair, brown eyes.

Personalize character: Shy, quiet, reserved, yet kind at the same time.

Dislikes: Loud noises

Attacks: Psychic Slash, Mind-beam

Name of transformation: Destiny Henshin!

Motto: "Leave it to destiny..."

Here's Shimo's:

Name in story: Shimo

Name such as: Guardian of Eternity

Palace: Eternis Palace

Appearance: Elbow-length icy blue hair, bright blue eyes.

Personalize character: Spunky personality, isn't afraid to kick some bad guy butt.

Dislikes: Bad guys kicking her butt

Attacks: Ice sword, Chilly Wind, Eien Tsuki Ryuu

Name of transformation: Eternal Henshin!

Motto: "Let's get this show on the road!"

I edited Ibyki's profile too.))

The girl flew to the top of the building, then sat down.

"Nah...what to do...should I help Ibyki and Shimo...?" She murmured to herself.

(( very nice profiles xD ^^ You are very creation girl ^^ I think for my brain two peoples are enough ^^ ))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have four hours to midnight. I need thinking about plan. Maybe I should tell Ibyki or this girl to help me..But it will be dangerous for Keiichi,but alone I'm too weak..No i can't tell them I will do it alone..

Only for you Keiichi.If I must I will sacrifice.

The girl on the roof overheard Mizuki, and floated through the window.

"Neh, AngelLily! Don't you get it? You are nothing without your friends. They want to be by your side to help you, so let them!" She scolded in her quiet voice.

Mizuki shoot out from her home.

Now I will go to the Park and there I will think about plan and I will wait there for them.

Meanwhile

NO! I need tell them. They are my friends I must tell them..

she start to looking her friends

Ibyki! and this girl which cheered me up. Can I beg you for something?

Can you come to me for a moment?- She asked will a little yell.

The girl shifted nervously at Mizuki's question.

"I'll go with you, but I'd rather not Ibyki or Shimo come. You see...I wasn't kidnapped. I ran away on my own. I'm ashamed to look at them again." She muttered.

"But I'll be a big help..." She added quietly.

She looked at Mizuki and slightly smiled.

"Anyways, my name is Mikio, and I'm the Guardian of Fate." She smiled wider this time.

Nice to meet you Mikio, I'm Mizuki-she smiled

Ok I think you know why I need help. We need go to the park we have three hours. At midnight we must be in the park.There we will meet our enemies and maybe Keiichi.I hope he is allright.

Ghost turned to a tree, smacking and falling onto Gonzo, "Whoopsieee..."

Gonzo let out a "Oof" Sound when he got landed on... "Can't...... Breath......"

Ghost scrambles, standing up, "Sorry Gonzooo!!!" She frowns, sitting next to him.

Gonzo counts the stars silently.

Ghost plays with the bows on her dress..

Ok Mikio We will do it alone. Don't worry and I'm really glad that you want help me, but you need hide when enemy will show. and then we will attack and help Keiichi. We will beat them and win of course-Mizuki smile to Mikio

"Neh, you know me pretty well. Fighting's not my thing. But, I do have a good idea." Mikio mused.

She pulled a notebook out of her pocket, and started drawing on it.

"Rocks...water...enemies...grass...they're all variables...weapons in the battle..." Mikio muttered to herself.

Mikio looked at Mizuki.

"I've been wandering this area for a few years, especially the park. So, I know it's anatomy. We might be able to use the landscape to our advantage against them." She explained, then continued drawing.

When she finished, she spreaded it on the ground, and pointed to important areas.

"There's a lot of rocks, which can be used as shields, jumping points, or weapons." Mikio explained.

Mizuki looked at Mikio

Wow! Amazing..I didn't think about it.You are great!

This plan is good we can use rocks as shield,or others things.It's very good Now maybe we will come to the park and check exactly this place.

Come on !-she smiled to Mikio

Mikio got up and followed Mizuki.

While they were running, Mikio looked at the ground, her eyes uncertain.

Ibyki...there's no way to deny it. I'm going to have to see them soon. What will they think of me?

Ghost hugs her legs, twirling her wand like a baton. "'Round... And 'round it goes..." She whispers, throwing it into the air and catching it, still twirling it.

Just remember Mikio.:We need be careful because we don't know exactly our enemy and We need use good strategic to win with them. Just trust me I will do What I can and you will help me and we will win. Now I think we can sit down and wait for them. I will try to talk with Lord without fight,because I don't like fight...

We must be patience and Courage-she smile to Mikio

*Keiichi. I thinking of you all the time,I hope you are ok and they didin't hurt you ,just,just wait for me. I will rescue you and revenge on them*

(( I'm alittle confused with the pronouns.. and the tences... and... i dunno when she starts talking and ends... asunia; i'm just telling you that, and i won't say any more. :D I just wanna rp! ^-^ ))

Gonzo gets bonked on the head with the wand... "Ghost..." He mutterd, sounding annoyed.

"Whoops!!!" She giggles, picking up the wand and kisses Gonzo's forehead. "Feel better?" She smiles.

Gonzo looks over to her. "Alittle." He giggles, grinning sheepishly.

(( >.> <.< okay gonzo is used to ghost kissing him. they're cousins, and yes... second cousins... so don't be so shocked. first cousin and second cousin can't get married but second and second can... ehm... lets just say; they can get married at a point in life... ))

Mikio slowly nodded.

"Hai..." She murmured.

~

Shimo looked at the sky. She reached her hand out towards it, and clasped her hand in a fist, as if holding something.

"The sky is your domain...thou shalt not interfere in thy kingdom, in the eternal heavens..." She whispered.

She closed her eyes, and remembered a moment of her life.

"Shimo!! Hurry up! If you're late, everybody'll be angry again!" A boy with copper-brown hair beckoned for her to follow.

She sighed. "Ryo-kun, I can't run with my cast." She complained, pointing to the cast covering her left foot.

Ryo made a frowning face. "I can't just leave you here." He pouted, and ran back to her and picked her up without a sweat.

She blushed. "R-ryo-kun, I can still walk." She muttered.

Ryo giggled. "If you trip, you'll mess up your pigtails. Plus, I can't stand waiting. You know that, Shimo-chan."

Shimo sighed. "Ryo...I'm going to do my best. I'll make your dream come true, no matter what it takes." She whispered.

(( Welcome back Pokegal :D:) I missed you :hug:))

It's almost time Mikio. Just do our best. At the moment Lord will appear. Just be careful.

suddenly something bad aura appeared. Mikio I think that is our enemy's aura

HAHAHAHAHAH!

Who's there?!-yelled Mizuki

Oh sorry I didin't want to scary you with my laugh.

*confuse*-Ummmm??

Oh.I'm Hikuro one of the bests general in our dark place.

Ummmm...I'm Mizuki Nice to meet you...OMG! What am I doing? he is our enemy. GIVE BACK MY KEIICHi you evil!

oh.calm down madam Mizuki. Your Keiichi is allright

You make me sick! Graceful Lily eternal power!

Mikio transform too. We need save Keiichi and defeat Enemy. Hurry Mikio help me

Hikuro I can't agree with that you kiddnaped Keiichi. It's unforfiveable!I'm Ange; of Destiny Angel Lily. In the name of fate I will kick you!

Oh..oh Mizuki calm down dear. You can't win with me..

Mikio sniffed the air. She frowned slightly.

"Fighting. Dang. Guess it can't be helped..." She muttered, then held her hand in the air.

"Unmei Transformation!" She yelled. A blue light surrounded her, and when it disappeared, she was wearing a short navy blue skirt. She had a long staff in her hand, and her shirt was a tanktop, navy blue as well.

She went in an offensive position. "Well then, General Snots-a-lot, you're going down!" She yelled.

She charged at him with incredible speed. "Unmei Fiinikkusu Blast!" She yelled, and a large energy beam appeared out of the staff and shot at the General. It exploded on contact, leaving only a cloud of dust visible at the moment...

((I'll leave the next part to you, Asia. XD))