Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Asiunia1008

Chnge The Destiny Rp

Katanya turned back to Yoru, making sure to keep her blade pointed at him.

"This one is definetely from the Lord." She explained, her cold eyes focused on him.

Shimo turned to Katanya. "So what you're saying is that we should kill him?" She asked nonchalantly.

"Exactly. One less of the Lord's pawns, and he won't be able to report to his Lord." Katanya smirked.

Mizuki heard plans with words about kill Pord's pawn.

Kill him?! Are you sure that is good idea?Maybe this turn it's too dangewrous. We aren't guardians for kill but we are for heal and make this world in peace.It's right that if we kill him,he won't report all things to Lord. But we will be too cruel doing this...

Yoru giggles, his blue eyes flashing to the new girls. "Someone who believes I'm lieing.. And two who's letting me have a chance. Does this face look serious?..." He stares blankly at Katanya. "Sure, kill me..." He dissapears and reappears behind Katanya, hugging her from behind. "But I wouldn't reccomend killing a black cat..." He smiles, reappearing infront of her and the blade is at his neck, untransforming into his normal clothes and his neko ears stay pressed forwards, his tail stays still. His eyes actually are blank, no expression on his face at all.

Gonzo facepalms under Ghost's weight. "Get off of me, Ghost." He mutters through his fingers.

Ghost gasps, tumbling off of him and sits awhile away from him untransformed. "Sorry."

Katanya merely smirked.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, it would be too cruel to kill him. Torture? Maybe he'll talk then." She giggled.

Ibyki turned to Mizuki.

"Don't be angry with her, this is her personality. She's an Arch-Fairy, a being created for nothing more than killing. It's kinda sad actually..." She whispered.

I see. I undertand.Yes it's really sad.I'm not angry don't worry. Just what we will do? We are still confuse. But but but Lord will be here soon.Maybe we need wait for him and then end everything.

Suddenly someone appear:

Around begin blow strong wind with rain

-What is that?-ask Mizuki

Mist fell down. opposite Mizuki stayed strange person.

-Oh.oh Hi my dear Princess of crystal fate.

-Who are you?!

-I'm everything on this world.

-WHAT?

*It can't be true that is Lord*

Katanya growled and jumped back to where Mizuki, Shimo, and Ibyki were.

"He came?! Crap...that makes one mega enemy and a pawn that we're up against..." She hissed.

Suddenly, a bullet exploded on the Lord.

"Don't you dare hurt them!"

Mikio ran out from the forest, still shooting the Lord to keep him at bay. She ran to where the others were, and turned to them while continuing to shoot.

"Is everyone okay?" She yelled over the bang of the bullets.

Katanya smirked. "Who would've thought that the training all those years ago would pay off, huh?" She giggled.

Ibyki kept her eyes on the Lord, not saying anything.

Shimo looked at Katanya.

"No jokes, Katanya! This is serious!" She hissed. Katanya growled, then shut up and continued staring at the Lord with angry eyes.

Yes everyone are ok..-muttered Mizuki

-Well..you are think that you are a ruler of this world... That mean:YOU ARE THE LORD!

-Yes..I came here with message for you all that I have Rose(Lilly's friend) and others important people for you..And I want say that I have your Prince.. HE will pay for this that he was with you!And you will pain because you chose him,even If I loved you so much.Now I'm your enemy.and Now I will end everything because you broke my heart!

Mizuki can't believe what Lord said...

-Y-you are cruel. You never told me that you love me..You can't hurt anyone because of me . I can't agree with this.Y-you can't destroy everything.If all is my fault,just kill me or punish me,but leave alone this world,my important people and Keiichi!

-Hahahahahahahhahaha! Are you kidding? I will do what I want! hahahahahaha!

"Oh no you won't!" Mikio yelled, and ran lightning fast and kicked him in the face, the momentum sending him at least 15 feet away.

Katanya ran next to Mikio, arming her sword.

"Ready to kick some bratty Lord butt?" Katanya smirked.

Mikio loaded her pistol. "You bet."

Ibyki ran next to Katanya, her staff in hand. "I'm not letting this being take Mom!" She growled.

Shimo stepped in the middle of them. "Then, let's go. Mizuki." She turned to her. "You can fight or not, it's your choice."

"We'll protect you if you choose to not." Mikio bluntly said.

"And we've got you covered if you choose to." Katanya smirked again.

"But we're on your side, no matter what!" Ibyki looked at her and smiled.

Mizuki looked at her friends

-Thank you so much. I will fight with him. If he is evil, I need kick him down and give back Keiichi and your mother and Rose.I will use my all power to make this world happy again.

Lord you will regret that you came here and kidnpped my dear friends. I will Kick you with my friends.It's your last time to be bad person.

-Hahahahaha! Dear Princess...You won't hurt me because I know that you like me anyway.And tell your friends to stay back or I will kill Rose and your Keiichi.

On heaven show image with someone.

Look dear princess on heaven. Tell me who are you see? hahahahaha

Mizuki looked up:

N-no way...It c-can't be! KEIICHI!!!!!!!!-she has tears in eyes.

You are devil!Give him back. I will do what you want,but don't hurt him...p-please...

-Oh oh Poor princess. It's a pitful image of you. Now you are loser Princess..

Shimo stepped back.

"Tch! He's right, he has Keiichi, mother, and Rose...we can't do anything..." She growled.

Mikio closed her eyes. No...I can do this...I need to focus...one point...one point! If I can find his weak point, he should be stunned and incapable of hurting them!

She focused on feeling the mana in the air, and felt the Lord's psychic energy and it's origin point. She continued to focus until she could only sense his.

Ibyki sensed Mikio focusing and stepped next to her.

"Is it going well?" She whispered.

"Mondai arimasen." Mikio whispered back, not breaking her focus.

Ibyki felt Mikio's power almost overflow, and put her hand on Mikio's shoulder.

Mewo akete goran. Ibyki instructed Mikio through telepathy.

Mikio opened her eyes, which were white. She pulled up her gun so fast no one could tell, and shot it at the Lord's psychic point, hoping it would work...

((You say what happens, Aisiunia! :3))

((Oh hard to write but I will do my best Some drama moments I love it in story :3))

Unfortunatly lord was prepare on this and he has shield.

-Damn you two are very clever. You found my weak point but it's unless.. I prepared on this.You are losing all.hahaha!

Dark Power!-he hit Ibyki and Mikio.

Mizuki ran to ibyki and Mikio

-Are you allright?It's all my fault forgive me...I will protect you all.

-L-lord please leave alone everything and give back our friends.PLEASE!!!!

-You are too naive dear Princess. I won't give up and I won't give your friends back. Now Princess because your friends hit me.Your Keiichi will pain of this!!!

-N-no!!!!! No more!!! Don't hurt him? I beg you! DON'T HURT HIM!!!!

Ibyki lifted her head up from the ground. "D-damnit...it didn't work...? I couldn't even sense the shield..." She hissed.

Mikio remained unconcious, and Shimo and Katanya ran in front of them to protect them and Mizuki.

"You! Mr. Crappy-bratty-Lord! We're your enemy, not Keiichi! So why don't you get back in the fight and battle us!" Katanya yelled.

-Well well... You are very brave...but I will kill you later now I need be right back because Keiichi wait for me hahaha!

-NO!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't hurt, Don't touch him or I will kick you!. YOU ARE MONSTER. He didin't do anything for you. We are here and we are your enemy!

-Princess.. I will only tell you: See you soon!

Lord dissapeared.

Mizuki fell on knees..

-K-keiichi...KEIICHI!!!!!!!!! DON'T TOUCH HIM. COME BACK YOU COWARD!-she crying

Katanya stayed still, worried that he might come back. Shimo ran over to Mizuki.

"I'm sure we'll find a way..." Shimo tried to comfort her, but she herself knew that there was no way to get to the Lord's lair.

Ibyki collapsed from exhaustion, while Mikio woke up and turned her head slightly to look at the sky. Just then, it thundered, and it started to rain.

"God? Yeah right...if there is a God...he sure has a sick and twisted humor." She muttered.

Yoru blinks, turning around. "Wow what a PETHETIC Lord." He giggles. "Atleast none of you ...pretty... Ladies aren't dead!" He giggles again. "Hah! He's only teasing you. For not killing me... I give you information."

-Well...Yoru why are you not back to Lord's place? Why are you here?That's why we will do what we need to know where is Lord's hideout, You will tell me or we will force you to talk!We must find Keiichi and help him because If Lord hurts him,I will Torture him!

He cackles, "No one can torture him.." He fakely coughs, "I know how to atleast... Make him irritated..." He whispered faintly. "He hates people from hiding from him, makes him feel weak. Also, he's fat so make sure to outrun him." He giggles, standing upward and re-transforming. "Chow!" He cackles, then dissapears.

Reappearing in the Lord's palace.

Gonzo slams his fist into the ground. "I'm Gonna kill that cat!" He muttered, running to the comotion in the feild below.

Ghost tagged along behind him.

(( well there's a long story to this.. i fell asleep when we got home... soo.... X3 ))

((I think now I will do part of Keiichi,and I hope others will be active here))

Keiichi woke up.

-Where am I?...What am I doing here?I don't remember anything ..

Suddenly someone appeared.

-You are in hell Dear Kaiichi-san.Anyone won't help you here.. You are all alone..all alone.

-Where is Mizuki?! And Who are you? What you want from me?

-Your Princess is save at this moment..but later she may has trouble..and about question who I am. I am Lord. I'm your the worst nightmare.

-Don't touch Mizuki. I don't care about myself..But don't TOUCH Mizuki...

-You are such a idiot..Prince... Do you knnow that's all happening because of you!

-WHAT!? because of me?!*I can't believe*

Yoru pops in next to The Lord, "Yeah! Because of you. Hah I don't think their that strong, My Lord." he bows, "Their slow to react but their just wimps, not killing me when they had the chance! Well; Aslong your my lord I'm not going to die.." He giggles, twiddling his hair after his 'smart' comment.

Keiichi is still in shock.

-Yoru you are awful.you are playing with trust of my Mizuki. I won't forgive you that.I'm sure that Mizuki and others are strong and they will defeat you!Don't think you can win. You all are such a loser!

*Mizuki part*

Ibyki...what we will do now? Is here a way to get to the Lord's hideout and save Keiichi?...*sniff* we have again trouble and again that is because Lord fell in love with me in past...It's so confusing me*sighs*

Ibyki frowned.

"No...I don't know." She mumbled.

Katanya got up, growling.

"What'd I tell you?! I knew we couldn't trust that cat-freak!" She hissed at Mizuki and Ibyki.

Mikio simply looked at her pistol.

I can't even protect my friends...

Mizuki look at katanya.

-Yes, you are right I'm so naive,crybaby girl...You were right that we couldn't trust him..but Now I will ask maybe you have an Idea to make this situation better or something like that.All alone I can't save our friends and keiichi.It's too much for me! What he want from us!? Why are he doing this horrible things!

Katanya shrugged. "How would I know?" She muttered.

Ibyki sighed. "Of course you don't, Katanya. When we find out where the lair is, we need to launch a surprise attack." She noted.