Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Asiunia1008

Chnge The Destiny Rp

Ibyki this suprise attack is very good Idea. I will kick this Yoru,because he lied *grrrr*Ibyki or Katanya maybe you can feel strong evil aura near here or something,maybe if it's strong aura..maybe it will be Lord's hideout. We need try this.I will try find this aura too or maybe you feel Kaiichi's aura? That will be better for us of course-she smile

Mikio looked at Mizuki.

"I...I can sense auras." She whispered.

Katanya turned to her. "Oh yeah, I forgot bout that."

Ibyki didn't look at Mikio, and looked in the opposite direction instead.

Mizuki looked at Mikio

-Can You feel it now? I have a small sense Keiichi's aura.I think they have a barrier and they seeing us and laughing... Maybe we can break this barrier or something...What do you think about it?

Mikio looked away.

"I...I can't sense them. Sorry." She muttered.

Ibyki turned to Mikio.

"I know I shouldn't be surprised with you lying, you've already done it once. But don't lie to us about something like this! Do you want to destroy a kingdom with your actions again?!" She yelled.

Mikio cringed, starting to cry. She stood up and looked at Ibyki with a desperate sort of anger.

"I...I don't want to! That's why I can't say! What if I'm wrong?! What if it's a trap?! It'll be my fault if anybody gets hurt! I hate myself! I hate being looked at like that! People look at me like I'm Fate itself! I can't control any of that stuff!!" She yelled, crying. She ran off.

Katanya looked at Ibyki coldly. "What did you say about "last time"?! Are you saying you blame mother being captured on Mikio?! For God's sake, she was five years old! It wasn't her fault!" She growled, and ran after Mikio.

Ibyki sat there surprised.

"I...I didn't mean for her to cry...I swear. But, she...each of us represents a Destiny Key...Mikio's fate...was it really that wrong to think she could change it...?" She whispered to herself.

((Contrast!!! Tryin to add drama. XD Oh, and I'll explain somethin. Katanya represents Passion, Mikio represents Fate, and Ibyki represents Courage.))

Mizuki can't get what's going on here.She came to Ibyki

-It's not your fault she is only soft b-but what's going on with fate and why is she crying? Can you tell me? We need fast save all our friends even If maybe it's a trap,we won't give up. I'm sure that anybody will be hurt.Everything will be ok just trust our powers.

(I'm get it some drama moments are good :3 ))

Yoru scoffs, "Did HE tell you my name? You should be ashamed of yourself calling someone else a rude name." He turns around, his tail flicking. "Oh! I'm gonna use her trust weather you like it or not."

He dissapeared and reappeared leaning on Mizuki's shoulder. "Suprisingly the right height. Anywhoo. I'm trying to run away from the lord, he's going to kill me if he found out I've been looking for a hiding spot, please... Please help me..." He begs...Untransforming.

(( is he faking? ))

*Keiichi part*

Where the hell he dissapered?! Lord if mizuki is hurt.i won't forgive you! * Mizuki my sweety princess take care of yourself and and don't give up we will win soon*

*Mizuki part*

Eh?-mizuki stood in shock because Yoru suddenly appear near her.

-Lord is going to kill you? Why? I'm not sure that I can trust you again...I-i wanna only have Keiichi back and my friends...B-but maybe you are liar and you want just trick me. I don't know that I can trust you or no..You were or you are on Lord's side. It's hard decision...

Yoru studders, completly confused, "I-I don't know what you mean.... I-I'm on your guys' side! I'm not lying... T-Their going to kill me... I Have no clue where The Lord's lair is, he just drags me everywhere, blindfolding me so that I don't know where I am..." He secretly sneers in his mind, They believe me.

Mizuki is thinking about Yoru.

*can we trust him again? maybe he isn't lying,and Lord want to kill him..*

-Well Yoru I think we can trust him a little but if you aren't on our side,we will kick you for sure..

Mizuki came cloder to Ibyki and muttered to her ear

-Did I make good decision? Maybe he really has a trouble.he look very peaceful now.

Mizuki smile to Ibyki

-It's good news Ibyki. I feel it small too.I think he can help us to get him back here.We are on good way. I'm sure.

Suddenly Mizuki feel message from someone:

-*text message here is on up post* I can't believe but it's from my Dear Keiichi. He is alive!

Yoru sneers, transforming and dissapering. "Gah their on our trail, Lord." He looks to Keiichi, "Say anything and I come and kill your dear little girl... Right there... Infront of you..." He points infront of the chair Keiichi is sitting in.

Yoru mimics what he said earlier... "I-I don't know what you mean.... I-I'm on your guys' side! I'm not lying... T-Their going to kill me... I Have no clue where The Lord's lair is, he just drags me everywhere, blindfolding me so that I don't know where I am..." He pauses for a moment. "All a lie, and they believe me. Oh, I'll be taking this." He grabs the cellphone that's in reach of Keiichi's chair.

(( :D im back from camping! ))