Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
phoenixalia

heard of virtual villagers-3

Spoiler:

The "tower-like" puzzle is the Elder's Totem. Simply make a villager Master three abilities (I usually go for farming, building and researching), and s/he'll become an Esteemed Elder with a Totem created in his/her honour. Place the Totem in the middle of the mosaic (southeast of map) and a gong piece will be revealed.

As for the pool gong, create a stew from one part the dark purple plant near the burial grounds, and two parts of the orange plant south of the hospital. Have a villager drink it and dive into the pool to retrieve it.

my sister has this game and I've tried playing it about 3 times and all my tribes have died. thing is i don't want help or "guides" cuz I just think that takes the fun/excitement out of figuring out what to do next. but i gess it would cut the time in about half if not threequarters..lol

i always get stuck somewhere in all the virtual villagers,now as i can recallllll..

1.virtual villagers:a new home

2.virtual villagers: the lost children

3.virtual villagers:the seceret city

so u can get them in reflexive,bigfish,fenomen,yahoo

To name a few,u can buy or load from here.