Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
SilverMist

DJC - Everlong

especially if the game is Everlong

LMAO that's so mean but true. xD

Umm...I've already started playing it...beat the bosses using story mode but I don't see any tokens?! (the ones you trade with the NPC dude)

Ugh I've just try beating the Charybdis. It was the most difficult to handle since doing just electric on it would trigger "backfire". The other bosses with middle-levels are quite easy than I thought. And I got the beherits. >_< What's the use of story mode if we can't get the beherits?!

I've sent the letter to Natalie at West Minister and she said "Oh!! Poor Ray!!"-something. Am I suppose to get a letter from her and send it back to Ray? ?_?

Ivana, I guess playing in story mode means you have to give up something in return. It's only fair that way, I suppose ;)

the Natalie-Ray sidequest will only be completed when you've delivered two letters from Ray to Natalie. The first you'll get in Border Town (Tyr Anox), the second you'll get in Border Town (Seraphia).

I know. I need to replay the game to try to write my own compilation right now. But i kind of like returning to it. I'll try to get it done as soon as possible. As for backfiring, well i decided it;s wisest to use physical attacks or have a very high hp and Vixen and Meredith/Julia in your party for healing/reviving. Vixen does have some awesome skills.

I am currently replaying for crimson beherits though the final weapon in Prodigium Nidus gives me a headache.

Of course you're right, Aislin. The frst time I played I needed to level up a little before I managed to beat Charybdis, I remeber that well. It was painful.

I was thinking about when you're much higher level but it was a shortcut, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Uh oh. Brad assassinated the emperor and we were just about to cross the bridge to Pon Polus (not sure of the name) and the general said, "the chaos caused now, there shouldn't be anyone guarding the bridge." but when I went there, there's the Cirigoth guard who's like, "Hey! You can't cross the bridge!" Is this some sort of a glitch? =/ I'd really be disappointed to go so far and be ruined by a stupid glitch. =/

Pont Pontus :)

Oh yes, Ivana, I know your pain, Iwas stuck there myself after doing the sewers in story mode.

DJC said it is a story mode glitch and he added a patch you can get from the sit. Direct link below.

http://www.nealien.com/Everlong/Files/Everlong_Patch_v3.13c.zip

Patch v3.13c Fixes:

Eliminated Black Dragon Trial bug where saving remained disabled after exiting torch lighting room

Fixed Pons Pontus bug where if player completed Cirigon sequence in Story Mode the bridge would still be blocked afterwards

Once you add it, your save files should work fine but you might need to redo the sequence, depending on where you saved.

Ugh I give up. You say "extract" but how? And DJC said something about if you use windowsXP-something -_- And the only thing appeared in my desktop is Everlong, the one with the "e" icon and directs you to game immediately if you click it, not the "whole file" (if that's what you mean, nocturnal)

I'm starting all over again in normal mode. DJC said it will only happen on story mode, right?

*ahem*

Sorry to double post but....I can't defeat Tonberry! It's one of the red chest, near Glen's and Sammy's old hideout. It keeps healing himself, I tried doing elemental, melee, or mental/power/armor break but still no use! I can't find it on the Everlong forums too >_<

And is it a bug? The last time I've seen Swank was on Silva Vicus (near Bridelveil) and he said his last stop is Foes Moenia, I went to the inn there and all he said was, "Sorry, I'm trying to read a book." Is there some place that I missed...?

I've earned 80,000 gp playing cards. :D Of course, there's a lot of F12-ing to do....*whistles innocently*