Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
SilverMist

DJC - Everlong

hey there everyone!

I've had a pretty hard time with my PC recently and I have not logged in here for quite a while, too!

I was playing Everlong and made it to the Forgotten Continent... going through Viridis Mons but suddenly my PC was broken down....

My dad sent my CPU to the repair shop and they reprogrammed it...

My game is gone including Aveyond 1 and 2!!!!

I asked help from DJC and everyone at the Everlong website to post/share their saved file which is nearly at my level... as I haven't finished playing it yet!

Hmmm... if anyone here have it....please share with me....please...

:cry:

oh yeah... Dark Magic...

have you went to the items shop at the right side of Cirigon town? When you go there the merchant will not allow you to enter further into his house unless you talked to him in person.

He will ask for your military number or whatsoever it is... and you just continue the conversation until you will meet one of the Valiantide officer...(I don't remember his name)..

Then, you will have a journal update and it will explain where you should head to next.... Out of the shop,...you just head inside the big building right next to it (a little behind) where there are two Cirigon officers are at each counter in front. Go straight behind where either right or left subway is guarded by a soldier. Enter the one which is not guarded and just walk the way deeper inside and you will find yourself into the sewer where another conversation will occur... Good Luck! :blink:

I think I was mid-30s level, but usually it's a question of strategy rather than levels.

Soul Cage is weak against Flame/Ice/Holy elements and spells. Axes are also effective if you still have the Gold Axe. Star Pendants will help here against his Bio/Poision attacks. Soul Cage starts the battle with MP Buster, but if you have the items to recover your MP you can start casting Fire Dance/Tidal Flame/Fire Dragon and kill him rather quick. Make sure Julia has the Osmose skill equipped so she can replenish her MP by simply casting that spell.

it a little island on the northmost part of the screen which is triangular in shape. If my memory serves me well, I think it is on the topmost area just above the large east contiment. Just land your ship and move your players towards the base of the little mountain there.

I AM SO MAD! ive already had to start over TWO times once because i wasnt high enough in levels so i had to start over and the second my computer crashed), and now my computer just crashed again for the THIRD time!

You might want to post a request for a save file at the Everlong forum. Lots of people are playing the game, so there's probably someone who has a file near where you were before your computer died.

If you are having problems with levels, you should probably start saving your game more frequently. Usually people lose fights because they are using the wrong strategy rather than being at the wrong level, so it's useful to save just before a big fight and try several different things. Of course when your computer crashes, there isn't too much you can do.

Random question... I've just restarted playing the game again, and now I'm at the North Outpost. Last time I played, I got stuck because of the gargoyles... now, looks like I'm going to have to face them again. Any advice? Should I just avoid the misty rooms or what? I'd like to avoid getting stuck again, so any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)

I played an older version of this game, but hopefully this should be the same also in the new one: You have to find the exit from the castle, so yes, you need to go through it and you also have to fight the gargoyles when you meet them. Outside of the castle, on the right side from the entrance, there is a well and you always can come there to drink from it and that will refill your HP and MP. So if you're finding the fights difficult, better stay in the rooms near the entrance so that you can train and then run outside to drink from the well, and then when you level up you can go explore more through the castle.

There is a patch to fix the fonts on the everlong forum. Just follow the directions listed wih it.

Whisperingmist

The gargoyles are a little easier in the second version, just vary your strategy a little and use the well to recharge.

I got through the North Outpost... but now I'm stuck in the castle in Vanguard. I have Justin in my party, so I'm ready to leave the castle, except I can't find the northern exit lol. Any pointers?

Hah, so 2 minutes after making this post, I found it. Turns out I'd already been there, just didn't know the exit was so close. Silly me.

For peole haveingcrashes, what version are you playing? I think the latest verson has less crashes. One trick to avoid probems is to save often in diffeent slots. (I generally use one or two slots for moment saves and one slot for saving in before I enter a one dugeon or forest, and one for the new room, floor save.

hey everyone

i was wondering if anyone had any maps for everlong

im wandering around in circles in the water caverns trying to find the water ring so i can beat the boss

i know where the boss is(i tried to fight him too many times till i realized i needed to level up)but when i try to backtrack i go in CIRCLE!! very frustrating

I don't have the maps; have you tried looking in the Everlong forums though? A lot of maps are there, but I don't know if also the Water caverns. Or you can ask there if you still have troubles, you don't even need to register to post there and usually there are members willing to help.

As for Justin, you will get him only later in the game, though I don't remember what is yet before you before getting there because I have forgotten so much of this HUGE game, and it's so long since I was in those beginning phases...

lol i just edited my post cuz i realized that i had 2 castles confused!!!

but thank you anyway!

i did look on the everlong site but they dont have a map of the water caverns

i posted as well, will have to see if anybody responds

The water ring is at the very beginning of the maze here. Basically you want to search things north east to south west in these caves (I think). The only real circular part is at the very end where you can get to Leviathan through one of two paths, but this is much later than the ring, so either way you take those paths is fine.

The water ring (to the best of my recollection) is in a red chest off of the very first water jump to the east of the entrance from Golem's pass. I think you jump north and enter an opening and this should take you to a path which eventually leads to a bridge over a waterfall with the chest.

You won't get Justin until later in the game (actually you get lots more people eventually). Justin comes with Meredith and Glen. The part about Vanguard castle is later, so don't worry about that yet.