Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Yuuki_Cross

Legends of Nerimue- RP

She blinks, chewing on a peice of bread while watching the villagers pass by, she kept her hood up but her eyes down, someone will reconize her by her face. She mutters to heself and pulls out a small doll, "Milly... What should I do?..." She asks polightly, and the doll anwsers, "Simple, pull yourself together and kill someone!" She shakes her head. "Not yet. If I get caught I'll kill those who noticed me..." She lets her pale face get some sun for a minute and looks back at the dusty ground. Someone's cast a spell nearby... Wonder who... She thought solemly, looking over to the castle... "Hrm..." She mutterd, stuffing her doll into her backpack and ran down an alley. She dug through a spell book, finding a discuise spell and knowing the princess is in the castle, a great oprotunity... "Discuise!" She whisperd and turned into the princes, "Oh no, a boddice... This better be worth it." She mutterd, appearing infront of the gates. She walked in the ...painful... high heels. She complained to her doll, who is dressed in a maid's costume and is a human, "I think I have a blister already..." Milly anwserd sharply, "Don't get me started." Passing the guards without any complaint... Sweet! Time to un-discuise... She thought, hiding behind a marble pillar and turning back into herself. She picks up Milly and puts her in her backpack.

(( >.> okay i'm gonna edit my profile ... soo... :D she's gonna be a manipulator, who controlls anything when mad or in cirtain curcemstances. X3 big words! ))

_+Senza Nome, Barreno City+_

The sounds of weapons clanging against each other resounded as the villagers fought against the mighty orcs. Frederico was one to charge at the orcs without any further hesitation, while Miranda silently calculated her moves. All this was spectated by Senza, who just nonchalantly hugged her sword in the midst of the battlefield.

Slightly touching her hair (all pinned down at the back with bobby pins), she felt a bit embarassed by the fact she was merely standing there. That is, until...

"RAAAAGH!"

"AAAAH!" she screamed, luckily evading the monstrosity as its axe sailed behind her. Irritated that it lost its prey, the orc turned once more to the young girl. She froze.

"Run, girl! Run!" cried Miranda as she battled it out with an orc. The girl shrieked as the shadow came over her, ultimately covering her as the axe fell down. In a sudden moment of adrenaline rush, she looked up at the orc's body and found a weak spot... ultimately plunging her sword into it.

Letting out a strangled yelp, the orc fell down dead instantly; giving her a moment to think.

"Blast, there's too many of them!" Miranda yelled. Looking frantically at the girl, her eyes turned into a look of desperation. "Senza, leave this village!"

"Wha-What?" Senza spoke nervously. "B-but I can't, Miranda! I don't know where to go!"

The orcs began to encircle the villagers, including Miranda. "Just leave this place! You are the only hope for Barre-"

The girl's eyes widened as the massive slaughtering began; tears forming as Miranda's lifeless body fell to the ground. Choking back a sob, an immense urge to run reached her body; giving her speed like any other. All she could think of was running away from the village.

*Doramizuo, Palace*

“Dod you find that crazy necromancer and his shape sifring pet?” Queen asked looking at her raven spy who was shakeing its wings to get rid of the raindrops.

“No, my Queen.” Raven thought and she was cought by a thought.

“Can there be any chance that this hideous necromancer went away from Doramizuo?” she asked again the black bird which was looking her now with those pair of red eyes. Ravens were usefoul pets, especially the undead ravens…

“Unlikely. No one have seen the necromancer, or the pet. More likely that they are still here, but takeing care of not getting to be noticed.”

“Well, look for them!” she yealled on him and the mirror broke from the strenght of her voice. “No necromancer is allowed to leave Doramizuo without my permission. Let evereybody know that and that they memorise it well.”

“Yes, my Queen!” raven spreaded his wings and flew away fast enough that she doesn’t have the time give him new orders. Or kill him in the moment of rage that she’s having. Her temper was not something that you would test. Last one who did that went gone… For good.

*Barreno, place that is under the attack of orcs*

“Kill them! Kill them all!!!” warcheaf Ogura yealled holding his spear and stabbing one human village-fighter tat screamed in pain. He was looking, now, at the battlefeald, pleased to know that those human garbage was almost in the trap. The circle was closeing arround them slightly, tihgtening them like a scarf arround the neck in purpose of suffocateing them.

"Just leave this place! You are the only hope for Barre-" he heard the voice of an human woman that was killed by one of his men, and those words are directed to a person. Human girl… a young girl that was watching the slaughter of humans, blinded by her tears and turning away in the escape.

“Sease that girl!” Ogura pointed in her way. “She musn’t escape! Evereyone must die!” few orcs saw the girl and started chaseing her.

*Sorana, Ebos*

Delegacy of dwarwen king stopped in front of the stone gates that would lead them in to the world outside the domain of their king.

“Shall we go?” said one dwarf looking at other two comrades.

“Aye.” They both answered. The three of them started the mechanisam for opening the doors, looking at the weak ray of light that was comeing from the end of the tunel that spreaded in front of them.

*Barreno, Barreno City*

“Ride, my knights.” The image of their king was magnificent in the eyes of his people. “We must help our fellow men in need. We must defend our people from those scum from swamp. For our goddes, and our men out there!”

Knights and soliders started shouting in agreement rising their swords and speares in to the sky. King putted his helmet on head and then he got on his horse. Soliders lined up behind him immediatley.

“The village is not that far.” King Derek’s voice was magnificent and inspireing. “Let the goddes have a mercy on us, and our lives in her hands. Now let’s GO!!!”

The group started their way to the village that was under the attack of orcs.

*Kalimair, Aleina*

“Something is not right…” princess Rebecca said with her eyes wide open. “This is not the usual thing that happens to silly fairyies that put their nose where it doesn’t belong… This is not the ackt from Grenhopk Swamp.”

“What is it then?” fairy asked worried.

“I do not know, yet. I can cure them, but their magic won’t be retrived so easely.” She said and then she sprinkeled the sparkly dust over the hurten fairyes that were unconscious. Then the smooth light appeared as she hummed the enchantment of the most powerfoul healing spell she has learned. “Now the most thing is done…“ she gasped as she felt the energy that she had lost for healing, but she will replace it in a few minutes. “From now, you should give him healing water and energetic dust of irises. I can’t do more then that, now. I need my energy to find out what happened to them.” She turned from them and left, thinking about the visit to the Grenhopk Swamp.

*Eridne – main town, Eridu*

“The necromancer is in the building.” Said the helper and Almerion smiled. The girl had the future as a great magician one day. Maybe greater than he is now.

“And a few other people, I sense…” he said and she looked at him with surprise.

“Others?” she said raising her eyebrowes up on her forehead.

“You can stay here, if you want to see them.” He chuckled. “They will come in to this room because they need something from here.”

“But a necromancer? In Eridne?” her surprise was great entertainment.

“Well, now, they don’t have to be all bad, don’t they?” he said and started to look in to the cracked Vision Orb. “What do you think, how will they react when thay find out that the Orb is damaged?”

“I don’t think that they will be pleased with it, if that’s what they need.” She answered. “But they might be looking for something else, aswell.”

“Guess you are right, but they will eventually end up in this room. No one of intruders will be able to leave if I don’t see them first.”

“Oh…” her face filled with energy and the sparkles in her eyes told him that she realised. “You knew it they were comeing and you used the spell on the castle! How thrilling!”

“I knew that the necromancer was comeing. But the others might be considered as a bonus.” He answered playing with his white, magic staff. “Help might be needed in different places that we usually don’t consider it. And now the necromancers are the people I need. And the girl that is thinking about comeing…”

“You used a vision spel?”

“I had to. Orb’s powers are stronger, but this time the spell came in handy. Don’t forget that even insignificant things can come in handy, when the other things fail.”

“Yes, profesor.” She answered and placed herself behind a pillar where the heavy curtain was tighrd, so the light can come in the room.

The cracked Vision Orb was on her place on table, and the Almerion was waiting it behind the desk, on the opposite side from the door.

*Island of punishement*

She fell on the ground harshly what sucked away all the air from her lungs, so she was catching her breath for a few moments. Her body ached on places that she fell on, and she knew that the bruises will be horrible and painfoul. For a poor orphan, her skin was like in a noble ladies. She gasped.

“Where in the world am I?” she asked with a voice that was barely a whisper when she turned arround her and noticed some kind of square shaped rock with ingraved shapes. With slow moves she came nearer and touched it with her fingers. Emmidiatley, she felt that her skin was sharpley cutted and her finger started to bleed. “What in the…” she pulled her fingers away, looking at the wound. She couth with her eyes that a few drops fell in to the dirt on the ground. She sighed in misery and climbed on the rock that reminded her on the table, or the floor in the palace. Kinda glossy and smooth…

With nothing to do, she lied down on it, looking in the sunset and soon enough carried away with dreams.

Sadurian kept walking through the castle walls, the silence around was worreing him. We should have been spoted already, even kings have sorcerers or witches, they should have felt me around here already.

"Aaah..." He heard Nova mumble in his backpack. "Will you stop being so... startled."

"Look, i'm already in alot of trouble! So what you expected?" He mumbled back to her.

"Hey we'll just get the orb and leave." She remembered. "There will be no problems!"

"There will be problems, and you know it. I'm a walking trouble magnet!" He mumbled annoyed.

Nova gigled in his bagpack. He sighed and kept walking. Suddenly he stoped and looked towards a room. He could feel, the orbs energy coming from the interior, it was faint, like i something was wrong with the orb.

"Hey can you feel it?" Nova asked.

Sadurian nodded and walked towards the door. He wasn't going to open it, it was too risky. He took off his bagpack and placed it in the ground.

"Hey you're going to leave me behind."

"Shush!" He hissed to her as he placed his hands together, darkness surrounded him till his body started transfigurating till it was a simple shadow in the ground. The shadow he was now crawled under the door inside the room.

There were people inside. Mages, i wonder if they'll spot me. He sighed as he remembered the marking on his neck, it was shining, it always did that when he was in danger, if they looked to the ground they would see a red letter in the middle of the shadows. Stop shining you stupid thing!! He thought, but it was helpless, he couldn't stop it.

Nevermind, i need that Orb! He crawled till the orb in his shadow form. If i get caught, i ran out, they can be wizzards, but i'm an experienced necromanser and i can outrun them.

She lead out a scream which squeaked at the end as she saw the orcs after her. Please... no! Please, please, no! she begged in her head, crying out silently for help. Tears continued to roll down her eyes.

"Get her! GET HER!" she heard the other orcs yell. Her heart beat faster as she felt their presence nearing her, and her feet began to falter. Stumbling into the barren ground, the orcs began to encircle her.

"At will, you may attack!" came War chief Ogura's orders. Screaming, the girl closed her eyes as she awaited her dreaded fate. That was when the unthinkable happened.

A bird like fire swooped in on the troops; its brilliantly colored wings emitting sparks of fire. This scared off the orc army for a while, forcing them to retreat. As the girl slowly opened her eyes, she looked at the bird with much awe.

"W-what?" she spoke shakily. "W-what are you?"

The bird descended on the girl's lap, frightening her temporarily. And yet after the initial shock of it all, she was able to crack a smile.

"Haha! I guess you're not here to hurt me." then, slowly picking it up, she looked straight into its eyes. "What's your name?"

His name is Valejo. came a kind voice in her head, reassuring her that it didn't want to harm her. Chuckling, she stroked its magnificent feathers.

"Valejo. That's a funny name," she spoke, looking at it. The bird seemed oddly interested with her sword. Smiling, she pulled it out... and Valejo swallowed it.

"H-huh?!" she exclaimed, with Valejo fluttering to her hand. Slowly in morphed and coiled into her hand... turning itself into a fiery red sword. She was amazed.

"Oh, dear..." she muttered. "You... you're my weapon?"

At once, the bird returned to normal; soaring into the skies. As it flew, fire emitted itself from its back; spelling out words in the sky.

"Eridne?" the girl mused. "Where's that?"

The bird then flew downwards, flying in front of her as to guide her way. getting over the shock, everything began to click.

"W-wait!" she yelled. "Wait for me!"

With that, the girl ran after it.

Aarifa heard sounds from somewhere in the distance. She woke up just in time to see some orcs following a girl in order to kill her.

She is so afraid i have to do something but something about her tells me that she can defend herself thinks Aarifa but as she was about to leap down from the tree and head to the girl something zoom pasts from behind her.

A bird??? whats it doing here and why is it going near the girl? I hope it will be of some help to her else ill be too late.

Just as she was about near them she sees that the bird has actually emitted fire upon the orcs making them leave the girl. Is it a phoenix?

Aarifa stayed where she was to see what will be going on. She then sees the girl talking to the bird and the bird swallowing the girls sword and turning itself into another sword. Aarifa's attention was snapped back when the bird all of a sudden flew into the sky to spell fire lettered Eridne

Eridne why does the bird want her to go there and why is the girl doesnt know where Eridne is? Aarifa sees the girl trying to follow the bird. Probably its trying to lead the way. Should i go and tell her that i myself am heading there and if she is interested in company?

Debating within herself she ends up standing in front of the girl. Hi there... umm... im Aarifa... and sorry but dont think im stalking you or anything and neither im a pervert.. i just happened to see you being chased by those orcs and the bird saving you and literally asking you to head to Eridne... ummm.. im actually heading that way myself would you want any company??

Realizing that she was rambling she shut her mouth and waited for the girls initial shock and fear to subside. Wonder where this is going to take me.

She grins, muttering to herself, "Almost there... Invisable!" She turns invisable, getting to the 6th floor, hoping this is the right floor, she trips over a bagpack and falls over, banging straight into the wall, "Crud!" She cursed under her breath, she's sitting upsidedown, her tunic almost falling off, her hair over her face and her arms flailing about and before she knows it, she's out of invisability... "Wonder who'll get me this time..." She mutters to herself, gathering her stuff and sits up, leaning back, "That... Hurt..." She mutterd crossly.

Koneko looked at Ankoku. "Mah, Ankoku-chaan, are you comin?" She meowed.

Ankoku shook her head. "Stay here, I'm going to town. You'd be too noticable." She replied.

Koneko shook her head, and walked into the cave. Ankoku ran back to the town they nearly entered. She looked around, trying to find that girl's energy trace. She squinted her eyes, this ability had always been a pest.

"Honey, you have a special power." A man kneeled so he was face-to-face with her.

"But daddy, I don't want to be special. I want to be normal, and stay with you and mommy." She moaned, tears in her eyes.

Her dad hugged her. "There, there. I know that when you're big and strong, you can come to see us." He comforted her.

She sniffled. "Stupid magic, stupid necromancers." She muttered.

Ankoku scoffed. "Otou-san never meant it. He killed Ma and herself."

*Eridne, Eridu, palace*

"Oh, for the love of holy and unholy, will you just come in?!" Almerion rolled his eyes and pointed his staff to the dors that opened with a loud 'puf'. girl that was watching it all with him smiled when she saw a person on the floor in a chaotic state. obviously victim of tripping over the backpack bag that was lying on the ground. she was almost convinced that something in it have moved. "And you can stop hiding behind that shadow spell."

"Huh?" girl on the floor was looking at them.

"I can sense a demoness?" Girl behind him said it as a question and Almerion turned to her.

"In a bag. Correct, Petra." he said and then he turned his eyes back to the doors. "Will you stay there all the day, because i have to tell you that there is no point in that, and hiding behind that ridicolous spell. you came in the land of mages, if you can remember."

"Darn." said little voice from the bag.

"You forgot to mention that there is no way out, once they are in." Petra said with a little chucle.

"That too, but i wasn't going to keep them forever." Almerion answered on her comment. "So? What are you waiting for?"

(I hope you dont mind for using your char's, and to all, please put in the top the place where are you, so there is no mistakes. thanks)

Ankoku scoffed and walked back to Koneko.

"Nya? Where we goin?" Koneko mewed.

Ankoku got a little blood from her hand and drew a symbol with it.

"Doramizuo, idiot." Ankoku muttered.

She teleported them back to their lab/house/torture chamber in Doramizuo, and Koneko went inside immediately. Ankoku stayed outside, contemplating the actions that had taken place today.

"Another necromancer...that thing awakening...this world's goin all to hell." She grumbled.

"Darn!" He heard Nova curse inside his bagpack.

She flew out of the bag towards the man, and floating on her belly, she pointed her finger at him.

"Hey! How did you found out about me? I even understand you catching Sadurian, he always gets uncovered." Sadurian sighed taking back his regular form. "But how did you knew about me?"

"I usually get caught cause of you!" Sadurian said walking towards Nova and grabbing her. "Plus i think our unknown friend here lured us here, he knew i would come looking for this." He pointed to the orb.

"Sad! Let me go." She whined.

"And i belive he wants soemthing from..." He looked at the girl "...us. I don't know what, but i'm certainly interested on knowing what he's wants me to do for a damaged sight orb."

He looked at the man.

**Eridne;Eridu- Palace**

Aleniea digs in her backpack, "Ah, darn I've been caught... Again..." Aleniea pulls out a doll and hugs it, "Hey Molly... Why's that old man standing there?" The doll's voice echos, "He came out because you were being clumsy, Baka!" Aleniea starts to cry. "I'm not an idiottt!" Aleniea screeches, the terrifying sound nearly breaking the window behind her... "Whoa whoa! Don't make me go deaf." Molly tries to comfort her. "Oh, sorry..." Aleniea says and stuffs the doll in the bag.

(( Some entertainment... ))

*island of punishement*

It was a nightmare.

She was surrounded by the darkness, but she felt peaceful and secure. And that was the worst feeling she felt right now. Not beeing scared of absolute dark.

‘I’m dead.’ Her toughts came in to her mind like the winged creatures. ‘No pain or fear…’ she turned arround her, but she couldn’t tell if she really did that ‘cause evereything was exactly the same. Like she was wearing a blindhold over her eyes.

“No!” a strange voice breaked the silence of her dark dream. “She can not die! This just can not be the truth! Say me tha it is not true!” pain in the voice was like a knife in her heart, feeling it’s pain like it was her own pain.

‘Do I know that voice?’ she aked herself, thinking about it hardly and knowing that the answer is on the top of her tounge. ‘Love?’

Small orb of weak light showed up in front of her, but not warming her like other kinds of light usually do. It was something that made her shoure of that she was dead and on her way to pass in to the world of life beyond the death. The voice spoke again, but to her it was just words without meaning.

‘I’m sorry, my love…’ she thought with tears running down her face. ‘I don’t want to go, but it is my time now… I love you.’ She embraced the orb of light that somehow started to shine more brightly, blinding her and making the darkness to go away.

She woke up satching her breath with surprised faces of King and Queen of Anersei. She was in the palace again.

*Anersei, Limas, palace*

“Are you all right, my dear?” Queen asked, looking at the girl that was catching her breath like she was suffocateing.

“What…? Where am I?” she cauhged and started looking arround her like altered beast that waits for an atack that might come upon her.

“Anersei, of course.” King laughed.

“Your punishement is over, dear.” Queen said gently, but still with worrie on her face.

“What do you want from me?” she looked at them with fear, making the distance larger between them.

“Nothing. You can go, for now.” King said and girl took the chance running away without curtoasy for them. He frowned in thinking.

“I think that she is here to make the path for the heir of the lost empire.” Queen said with shock on her face like she couldn’t belive that. “I mean, I felt it yesterday, but I could never imagine that a girl could really BE the one that would make the path for the last imperial blood.”

“Maybe she isn’t. there is a minor posibility that she just has a gift.” King said.

*Eridne, Eridu, palace*

“Mages have diferent abilities…” Almerion sighed. “And as our power grows, we get other abilities like scensing the non human beeings like your demoness there.” He pointed to the Nova.

“With exeptions like me.” Petra added stepping one step forward. “And professor, here, is the most powerfoul mage in this land, so there is zero weardness in the fact that he scensed you all. After all, you all posses some kind of magic.”

“I thought you will onely observe and let me do the talking…” Almerion frowned to her but she just smiled and his anger disapeared.

“Please, don’t cry… Doll...” Almerion said with another sigh. “Windows are brand new. I blew up the previous ones…” he looked at Petra which plugged her ears with fingertips, smiling like tih was a joke.

Doll was putted in to the bag.

(for keeping the fun :D)

(( *cackles* ))

Aleniea stiffles a muffle from her cloak which she rolled up in. "Hrflukd.. Neah Why On't..." It sounded like... That... She flinched, when she felt that the aura changed from dark to a lightening up... Someone's smiling... I... I... Made someone smile... She thought, she falls over, covered in her cloak and falls to sleep. "Too... Much... Pressuree..." Is what she said then she fell asleep for good, her hood covers half of her face, her arms are tucked under the cloak of (doom) darkness.

(( Well, she had too much emotions going on. ))

"Hey! Wait a second!" Senza yelled, with Valejo stopping shortly. Looking at the figure at the distance, she signaled the bird to come closer to her. She cupped her hands like a megaphone around her mouth.

"Hello? Are you from the village?" she yelled out, waving at the woman. When she didn't move, Senza looked at Valejo again. He flew closer to her as she approached the woman.

"I... I just came from the village a few miles away. Do you need any help? 'Cause I'm kinda lost myself and Valejo's the only one who's guiding me." she spoke with a smile. Holding her hand up, she made a hopeful smile.

"They called me Senza Nome back at the village."

=The Guardian=

"Ah, good, good," the man mused as he looked into his sphere. "The girl has made contact with Valejo and the second harbinger. All we need now is for her to meet the silly little necromancer in Eridu and his pesky little fairy..." Slamming the sphere into oblivion, he rubbed the area between his eyebrows.

"Agh, I need some ginseng tea..."

Ankoku shrugged.

"Why are you even worrying about it? Plenty of bad things have happened, and you've never cared. You can just hide all of it out. You have no ties." She scolded herself.

You're wrong.

"Shuddup." Ankoku hissed to herself. She shook her head, and walked inside.

Barreno City

ahh so her name is Senza... Seeing the the girl smiling and thinking of friendly thoughts Aarifa herself smiles friendly.

"Hi Senza, my name is Aarifa, you can call me Aari. Im from The Island of Peace. I know how to go to Eridne and if you dont mind then you , me and Valejo can travel together."

Senza clapped unknowingly, her face glowing with excitement. "R-Really, Miss? Oh, you have no idea how much I'd love that!" she spoke in a near squeal. Her hands tingled as she began clapping wildly. On impulse, she suddenly hugged the woman.

"Oh, thank you! Thank you, Aari!" she spoke, letting go shortly. Looking at Valejo, she waved at him with a big smile on her face. "C'mon, Valejo! We've got a travel buddy!"

Barreno City

Looking at the girl clapping with excitment Aarifa couldnt help but smile at the girl. Travel buddy ehh??thinks Aarifa. Finding a new companion to travel with made Aarifa forget her mission for a while. She was more interested to know more of her new buddy.

"So Senza, why are you heading to Eridne, do you know anyone there?"

She just chuckled, scratching her head sheepishly. "Ahaha! Actually, I don't. But I think Valejo does, though." she looked at Valejo, all confused. "Do you, Valejo?" she inquired, looking into its eyes. For a moment, it seemed to communicate with her; as if talking with its eyes.

"Hm. I see," she spoke, rubbing her chin. Looking at Aarifa, she smiled at her. "I think he wants me to find someone there. Wait, no; scratch that," she then pointed at the woman. "He wants us to find someone there."

Barreno City

"Us??? i thought that you wanted to go there and didnt know the way so i was just giving you company... and did you just talk to Valejo??

Looking at the girl doubtfully Aarifa makes up her mind that the girl is actually quite innocent..

"Well Senza could you ask Valejo whom and where exactly does it want us to meet and do, also why me?"

Senza smiled, looking at little sheepish. "To tell you the truth, I really don't know where Eridne is." she spoke, blushing a bit. Looking at Valejo, the bird flew to her shoulder quite roughly. Stumbling a bit at the impact, she looked at Valejo.

"Valejo, why us?" she inquired, feeling a bit doubtful. It seemed peculiar how the bird wanted them to go somewhere to meet a person. Valejo just ruffled its wings, grooming itself. She sighed, then looked back at Aarifa.

"He won't tell me. He won't even make eye contact with me." she spoke sadly, clasping her hands together. "I know it seems strange for me to talk to him, but for some reason, I just kinda know what he's thinking." Smiling sheepishly at her, her eyes looked a bit mournful.

Barreno City

Looking at the girl becoming sad Aarifa feels bad

"hey hey hey no problem at all if you think talking to a bird is wired then *looks around and whispers* i talk to tress and plants... but you shouldnt tell it to anyone ok??"

"Now then Valejo i think we should start headng towards Erdine.. i know the path from the highway which could lead us there in probably 3 or 4 days of time..umm.. Senza could you ask Valejo if he knows a shorter route?"

She chuckled at the mention of talking to trees and plants. "No prob. Your secret is safe with me." she spoke, then looked at Valejo. "I'll ask him, then. Valejo, do you know a shorter route to Eridne?"

Valejo looked at her strangely, as if she had spoken an alien language. Yet after a while, the bird began to fly into the horizon; its powerful wings blowing the wind into their faces. Smiling, Senza looked at Aarifa and gestured at her. "C'mon, Aari! Valejo knows the way!" she spoke enthusiastically, running after the bird.

Aarifa was taken by surprise when Valejo started flying all of a sudden. Creepy bird gave me goosebumps. Hearing Senza calling on her while running back of Valejo Aarifa starts running back of them.