Aveyond Studios Community
KTC

(OPEN) Savefile Repair Shop (invisible barriers, lost agea, Missed Alicia, changing guild, etc.)

Hey, I need help with invisible barriers between people, but I can't find my save file. I was reading where you gave the instructions on how to find it, but when I got to that location (where the map files or whatever is) there was no SaveXX. Or anything relating to save. Is there something I can do so I can get help?

There is a fairy I can't speak to, nor can I speak to the dragon leader. I also cannot speak to a couple of the priestices.

Are you on vista by any chance? Try looking up this pathway:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ahriman's Prophecy

Any save files in there?

If not, try this pathway;

C:\Users\*username here*\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Ahriman's Prophecy

If you can't find Appdata, you'll need to set your computer to see hidden folders. Instructions are here.

On further thought, i think I might have an alternative solution to fixing your save files. This would be manipulating the game itself rather than the save files.

Are you able to locate the Ahriman prophecy folder with Mapxxxx.lmu files? If so, I can whip up some Mapxxxx.lmu tweaks and send them to you. Than you replace your mapxxxx.lmu files with the one I sent.

After that, play the game and follow the instructions to reset the barriers.

Edit: here we go. this should work.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2egmwm2z2mz

awesome!

Yep, it should fix for all the other people. If you encounter a barrier again (game might randomly turn it on inappropriately), just go talk to the clown and it should turn off the barrier.

@guo1212:

The savefile you gave me is Talia just before she fights the Sorceress boss to join the Sorceress Guild.

There's nothing wrong with this particular file as you need to defeat the sorceress boss before you get the Scripture.

Are you referring to another savefile?

@guo1212: The last spell for sorceress is filibuster. Sorceress has less spells than the other guilds. They only have six.

You have gotten all spells for sorceress in that save file. :)