Aveyond Studios Community
KTC

(OPEN) Savefile Repair Shop (invisible barriers, lost agea, Missed Alicia, changing guild, etc.)

@kimberly: you're at the wrong dock. it isn't the one in the swamp.

The dock you're looking for is literally right next to the pirate's house, where there's a dirt road. ;)

Here's a piccy:

746ffb3e.jpg

so, new to the game. can't figure out why it shows that the girl is dead, but she still has sommetimes up to 1/2 her hit points left. is that supposed to happen? and if not, remind me how to send the save file, plz

i have talia and devon, i'm leveling up before i go fight the dark priest who's trying to marry the kidnapped princess. i'm right outside of thias. i believe the icon i see is that she's dead because i cant heal her, and the only item that works on her is the revive leaf thing. but when i go out to fight, she's right there fighting alongside devon, she even does damage, and receives damage too. and when i got heal in the rental house in thias it doesn't revive her. the icon is still there, but her hit points are healed.

also, even if talia still shows hit points, and devon dies, my party dies.

okay, i think i figured out how to put my save file here. is this right?

http://rapidshare.com/files/415687665/Save03.lsd

Merged posts ~~ Untold Reveries

KTC, i have a problem with a switch in Venwood.

The letter in the weapon shop won't appear,(yeah, I'm reading the walkthrough XD)but if i'm not mistaken, it's supposed to turn a switch on right?

To make it nighttime when I leave the city?

Well, i'm really excited to play the chase part(yes, the walkthrough again)in the game...

pleASE fix it fast!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u21mzrz30ccr8pa/Save02.lsd

it's next to the post that says Venwood,

the letter isn't in the weapon shop and no, that's not where the switch is.

From the guide:

"

Head back out, and then go west. You'll find the town's library here, marked with a sign near the entrance. Inside are plenty of books to read, as well as a blonde elf, Lydia. She says to be quiet because the books are sleeping. Tiptoe back outside (don't want to wake up the “sleeping” books, do we?), and head north, past the statue.

Here are two buildings, one directly north of the statue, and one to the northeast. Head inside the building to the north first. Inside lives an elf that says that elves descended from an ancient, noble race. Head back out, and head east. The woman near the building says that she traveled the world when she was young, and that she's now 639 years old. Obviously elves don't age quite like other races! Head inside the house. Inside live two elves, a child and an adult woman. The child is surprised to see a “real live human!”. The elven adult suggests that you go visit the queen, who likes to hear about he goings-on in the world.

Be sure to read the note on the table in the northwest part of the house."

Hi, I'm having a problem I hope you can help me fix. I'm in the Underworld where I confront Awhren and she says her bit but nothing else happens. I can move but not directly in front of her. Then when I try to walk out, it resumes by itself again, and my characters make their way by themselves to face her, she says her thing, and the game closes. A window pops up that says " Event script referenced an event that does not exist".

I haven't had any problems throughout the game, just this one time.

I downloaded the weapons goodie when I first started the game.

Please tell me you can fix this?

Thanks very much

My save file (This is my own website)

http://spritefae.com/Ahriman/Save15.lsd

PLEASE IGNORE THE ABOVE. IT'S WORKING AGAIN. SO SORRY. THANKS

Usually a hard redownload of Ahriman's prophecy will work. If it doesn't, I suggest just starting a new game of Ahriman's prophecy, you shouldn't stop playing due to a glitch. Ahvren is only the beginning.

Hi, Iam trying to add the start with 10.000 gold patch onto my Ahriman's Phophecy game and having no luck at all. Is there some way I can send it to you to be added?.If you can that would be great. I have windows Xp if that helps.

the official gold patch is a new save file that will overwrite your first save slot. Have you tried starting a new game with said save file?

If that has failed, are you sure you're installing in the right place?

Also, I would recommend trying this unofficial gold goodie here as it has all 8 combined. This one should work if the official one fails as it changes the game directly.

I am trying to get the gold goodie patch for Ahrimans Prophecy but carn't get it to work. I copyed the game, down loaded the gold patch but carn't seam to get the patch into the game. I open the zip file but carn't right click and copy it or drap it into the game file.I'm not very tec inclined so need step by step instutions, and because the game uses the key board and not the mouse I find it hard in the battles and lose a lot of health and find it imposible to buy good weapons because I have to buy food insead.If I could send the file to someone to attach would for me would be the best as i said not tec savey and I've tryed to do it about ten times and afraid I might mess up the game if I keep trying.Thanks for any help given.

Trying keyboard copy and paste-ing the file into the AP folders.

How to copy/paste:

1. put cursor over the file in the goodie folder and click once

2. press Ctrl and C

3. go into the AP folder where you're suppose to drop the files.

4. press Ctrl and V

This should copy the files into the AP folder.

The problem is if you're not able to move files period, than it wouldn't be much point in me fixing the savefile for you as you still need to move the file to the appropriate folder.

Have you tried using the unofficial patch I created?

http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=16075&forum=24

Barring that, have you tried extracting the zip file directly into the AP folder?

And are you sure you have the correct folder to place the savefile into?

Thank you for all your help I did as you advised and thought it hadn't worked again But as i had copyed the game I found it in the other copy, so now I'm off to start from the begining again with money! thank you!