Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
momma22smallbears

Just want to say thanks

I think it's great that you and your 2smallbears are getting so much out of it.

AND that you can do it all on the same computer without losing your mind :D

Yeah, I hope this isn't the first real "thread of thanks" to Amanda, but it is SOOOOO well-deserved. :D Awesome job, amanda, shaz, and all the others who do all this work, not only on the games, but on this site. (Bowing low to the ground) Thank you soooo much!! :amaranth:

Amanda and Shaz we just dont like your games but we infact LOVE them... the AV series is the 1st game that i played more than once... thank you all for making such wonderful games..

A special thanks to mommy22smallbears for opening this thread..

Thanks a million, Amanda. You made the best games ever. Not to mention, Shaz too! :awww: I love the games and still hope that the Aveyond series will last a lifetime..or more.! ;)

Amanda, Shaz, aislingaiao (sorry if I spelled that wrong), Thank you for creating so many enjoyable games. Thank you also for creating this forum and its predecessors, and for doing such an excellent job of keeping it family-friendly.

Thank you.

Well, I came here today to say thanks for something and here is a nice thank you thread all ready.

Here is what I am thankful for. So many computer games even of adventure variety just END. poof. Nothing happens when you get to the end except.. you get to the end.

I am so thankful for Aveyond games that give us something to DO after we've conquered evil or whatever.

Of course, then there is I think it was Zork 3 where when you got to the end you discovered you were the new guardian of the treasure...

this is much better than that!

Looking forward to the new one!

belinda

Queen Amaranth is her name for a reason! ;3

Booooooowwww. *bows on ground*

Awesome games! I've always loved them, always will. Not to mention this awesome site you've created, and all the admins and mods who help us all out. ^^