Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
mihai1861998

Statue of King Lionel

I have the Statue of King Lionel,but can I ONLY give it to the squirrel or to the elves from Oldwood too?Because,I have plyed Aveyond and last time I gave it to them(squirrel) and now I remember that I could give it to the elves too.

I have alredy download agian the game from the site,but it still dosen't have the file too!But I have a small question:can you please e-mail me the file?If yes,I will give you me e-mail.

Edit:I have found now the file!But I have got a question:If I have killed the vampires(all of them) how can I put the ghost-boy to haunt the house of that vampire?

But if I would give him,want will he give me?And want is the best item:the Cloak of Invisiblity or the Gauss Shield Spell?And if i have Lars with the Cloak of Invisibility,can the monsters from the demon side(I don't remember the exact name)(if you go in the basement of the Stronghold temple)see me?Or do I must fight them?And an very,very small question:at least what level should I have to do there?

If you gave the ghost to the vampress she will give you 20000 gold.

It's up to you, but the Cloak of Invisibility is useless in Ahriman's Lair. You'll still have to fight your way through it. Even at level 99 it's tough to tackle Ahriman's Lair, but berserking and poisoning spells are your friends.

I have been trying to give lionel to the elves for forever! I don't know who to give it to! none of them will thake it from me, ive tryed the elves in yilsfar and in the root well, but none of them will take it. Is this a bug? There is one guy in yilsfar that I can't get to that is walking around on a platform below me... is he the one?

Ahem...

Hello guys, you are Aveyond experts.

Aislyngaio (probably spelled wrong :P ) and mopiece.

Question : If i want to give statue to Elves or Squirrels, should i give it to thief king or not?

Thx already :P

Ahem...

Hello guys, you are Aveyond experts.

Aislyngaio (probably spelled wrong :P ) and mopiece.

Question : If i want to give statue to Elves or Squirrels, should i give it to thief king or not?

Thx already :P