Aveyond Studios Community
MidnightPearl

irekismaren1011 - The Blacksmith's Apprentice

I really liked this game, especially the long demo. I finished the demo, however, I never found Cuthbrid's locket. I looked all over the thieve's woods and found the guy selling unique items but they were never the locket. Am I missing something?

Thanks

Umm... try buying the current item that the thief with unique items is selling and see if he sells the locket next lol Actually its been a while since I played so I'm not really sure. Maybe its available only at a certain point in the game ie your first time at Thiefs Haven.

As far as I remember, I bought all the items he was selling until he had none left and said to come back later. Also, make sure to check his tent throughly.

And remember not to fight him to get the locket back as you'll end up missing out on some of the unique goodies later on. ;)

Hello Juno :) - I haven't dropped in on this thread for ages...but it's very kind of you to drop in and offer advice which I will now go and try out. (Also, thanks for the tip about the Dewbream chest ;)

Re: The locket. As far as I know it's available when you first arrive in Thief's Haven. I'm not sure about after that.

Aha! So you can't start the lockpick quest until Ch. 4 (which is only initiated once you get the coalbrim and the coal and then head back to Lief's/Thief's Haven.)

- Thornbury Mountain Summit (with the Harpies) - Don't venture too far past the sign, you might get stuck

- There is no rope ladder yet

If you're strong enough to get comfortably past the Harpies you will enter a cave full of bridges and switches. Explore around and you'll find the rope in this cave.

Yet another questions:

1.) Has anyone gone past the harpies and past the rope bridge cave to another cave with a gate (with no keyhole), a switch, several chests and two secret passages? One of the passages opens easily with a few swipes of the sword. The other requires the pick-axe - which I actually have but it won't work...

2.) How do I get spoilers to work?

I remember this happened with me also.My problem solved after i opened that page with internet explorer.If you are using mozilla firefox.then try to open the download page with internet explorer or if you are using internet explorer then try to open the download page with firefox.

and no need of pasting so many times.you can edit the post also.(I am talking about your third and fourth posts)

at last i finished blacksmith apprentice and avtansia.waiting for second episode.

Can anyone tell when the next episode of this game will release???I can't wait to use the horse again!xd

Till then i think i should play three the hard way.

@coolindians: I've uploaded the game to zshare. Hope it works fine now :)

http://www.zshare.net/download/715178693c9ce116/

Kbljkl wrote:

at last i finished blacksmith apprentice and avtansia.waiting for second episode.

Can anyone tell when the next episode of this game will release???I can't wait to use the horse again!xd

Well, Juno (the creator) said that he'd been taking a brief break to recharge his batteries a little and didn't want to force progress too much, otherwise it wouldn't be good. The next book is around one-third done (going by his last update).

I was blocked in the Thieve caves. I could not pass after the guardian because I did not find the paper with password and I find something like swich when I must answer at some questions which says :

Highlight :

A sword is longer than a dagger. (true/false)

A dove flies faster than a hawk (true/false)

It snow in Summer and never in Winter (true/false)

A harp has strings, a flute does not (true/false)

I don't know how could I advanced in games. :cry:

For switches just say lie.As thief used to lie a lot.if you are still having trouble with switches then i think this is the answer-

Highlight-

false

true

true

false

there will also be a tough puzzle after switches

you will find the paper in the room of thieves on a table or in a chest.