Aveyond Studios Community
MidnightPearl

irekismaren1011 - The Blacksmith's Apprentice

@iya- I probably don't have a save anymore at that point in the game, but it's the cave after Ever's, the one with the switches and holes. In that cave, close to the top of the cave (I think close to where the bedroom is), there's a crack in the wall, and I tried to break that open, and I got the, "I should look for a pick-ax" message, even tho I had one. And there is another pick-ax in the bedroom, but you can't pick it up.

@dgfurman: I'm afraid I can't recall the crack you're referring to (and I'm too lazy to play through that part again :P). I remember that other axe you mentioned which you can't take as it's falling apart or something to that effect. I don't think it's related to this though, the axe we already have should work. Perhaps we should just leave it for now and wait till some other player comes across it or we could check out that area again when the next book is released so that you don't miss out on anything :)

@whisperingmist: Hope you enjoy the game!

Now I'm stuck at the Ancient Ruins. I've made the water go down but I can't find the magic torch to light the rest of the torches. It's getting difficult to explore more to look for it with dozens of ghost guards chasing you...

You need to complete a quest in Dewbream in order to receive it. Once you get the Yew Fishing Pole, take it to Roland's boy. He'll give you a Wooden Fishing Pole in return. The Yew Fishing Pole won't work, only the wooden one will.

Well I just started playing this game (yay! finally got some time). I'm about to venture out to meet the Dwarves. But I would like to explore the cave at my hometown before setting out. Does anyone know where can I find lantern for that?

OH NO! I forgot to go to Dewbream - augh! Well, I guess all the more reason for me to play through it again, once the 2nd book comes out. Or maybe I have a save before I go back to the hometown. Ugh.

@Aura: You won't be able to explore those caves for now as the lantern comes later on. The exploring will have to wait until you return to Willow Glen after seeing the Dwarves.

Why must Book 1 end on such a cliffhanger? :( I just can't wait for the next part!

It was simply awesome! :D I especially loved the romance between William and Charis. A really well-told story so far.

:smileattack:

I was just wondering if there are some more waterskins to be found in the first book. I found one in the dwarven mountains. Are there some more? They are pretty useful as they can hold spring water which restores HP and MP for all party members so it wouldn't hurt to have a few more of these :D

dgfurman wrote:

OH NO! I forgot to go to Dewbream - augh! Well, I guess all the more reason for me to play through it again, once the 2nd book comes out. Or maybe I have a save before I go back to the hometown. Ugh.

Well, maybe you could visit Dewbream in the second book and not miss out on anything. I can't say for certain though. Hopefully, you have a save file at that point so that you can complete it now and get the perfect save all ready for the next book :) However, playing through the whole game sounds like fun! :D

I think I'm nearing the end...I'm at the point where Will slips into a coma. But I don't want it to end so soon :cry: I think I'll start all over again too whenever the next part is released. It's too good! XD

Hi, I need help urgently. Arthur has passed out after a difficult fight and I can't seem to find a way to recover him. Resting doesn't help!! :S

You can go to any Cleric or you can give Arthur a Candleberry Salve. Every town has at least one merchant that sells Salves, and some towns have Clerics. I was quite suprised too when resting at the inn didn't recover him.

And what a way to end book 1! I can't wait to find out what happens next...the suspense is killing me!

Yeah, first AV3 and now this! :roll:

Really can't wait for both... :cry:

Argh! I hate cliffhangers! I want the next installments now! Such great games, you literally can't stop :D

latyss said:

I especially loved the romance between William and Charis.

I also thought that they made a really cute couple XD

I was kinda hoping that they would say those 3 words soon but sadly that was not to be :(