Aveyond Studios Community
MidnightPearl

irekismaren1011 - The Blacksmith's Apprentice

Uhm.. I'm on the gathering hazelweed quest. Where can I find the last one? And how do I get there? I keep flinging William trough the trees, and I also take note in the timing with the wind. Help?

Hi puppis :)

If memory serves right, there are 3 bendy trees in a line (there's a chest by the left/first one). Try and jump using the middle tree to reach the 3rd (right) one. You need to face right while doing so. Then jump south and again south.

You are at the middle tree now. Face left and jump when the wind is blowing harder to get to the southwest bush. Return to the middle tree and jump eastwards twice to reach the final one.

I hope that made sense and is helpful to you.

I finally finished this game... Wow! What an amazing game and what a cliffy! The author sure knows how to tell a story. :D The plot (very intriguing) and characterisation sets this game apart from most RPG's. The maps were beautifully done and I really loved the atmosphere.

I really loved the ending... I went from happy to sad to angry to excited in a matter of moments. It really makes you want to continue to see what's next in the story...

Really looking forward to the next book! Oh, and thanks iya for bringing this fab game to my attention :) Seriously, this game could rival even commercial RPG's!

Have you met Charis' mom? After helping her out by doing a couple of errands, you need to speak to Belarus. He'll tell you to find a way to sneak William into his house as there's a passageway to the caves from his cellar. Then go back and speak to William.

Oh, yeah! :D Too bad he's not the main character :P

Anyways, what do I need to do in the cave in the thieves forest? After I cross the bridge, I can't find anything worthwhile except that crystal. Where is the thieves hideout? I'm kinda lost. I've explored the entire forest already...

Once you cross the bridge in the cave, you need to go upwards but keep watching the right side. You can enter a passage there at the end.

There are two deeper rooms in the cave. One of them is the thief's base and other one is where the Leader resides.

Hi,

I'm trying to complete some side-quests I missed in my first playthrough. I'm currently doing the 'Golden Mushrooms' quest. Has anyone found all ten shrooms? I've found only 4 so far. :( And what is the reward for finding all?

Stuck again! I can't find that guy who ran off with the key to the Dwarven Mines. I think I have been to every inch of that forest... its really frustrating when you want to see what comes next in the story... :cry: Help plz!