Aveyond Studios Community
MidnightPearl

irekismaren1011 - The Blacksmith's Apprentice

@Qwillie: You can store that healing water in waterskins to use whenever needed :) There are 2 waterskins to be found in the first book, one can be found in the dwarven mountains while the other one can be gotten from a locked chest in the thieves woods.

@Qwillie: You can store that healing water in waterskins to use whenever needed :) There are 2 waterskins to be found in the first book, one can be found in the dwarven mountains while the other one can be gotten from a locked chest in the thieves woods.

I thought the waterskin can be found by Arthur's friend's house. o.o The one who stole their Caravan tokens I mean.

Yays! I finally found the key. xP Should I go into the cave guys? Arthur said something about the killer might be near or something. :/

Hey, don't worry! :D Juno (the creator) seems very committed towards completing this project. He calls it his baby and is working on it single-handedly.

It's more of a hobby than a full-time thing though. He's also constantly working on improving the game. So we have got to patient! I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait. :D

Wow, that's what I call focusing.

I'm sure he'll do a very good job, the maps are marvelous, even if they're with simple RMXP tilesets.

Btw, a guy Juno that has Hiei's faceset is on a game that's called "Love and War". O_O

Can anyone please tell me where the key is to unlock the chests and where do I find the password to get to the leader of the thieves? I have started this game over 2 times trying to find them with no luck. Thanks.

are you talking about av3.

if it is, wrong section of where to post.

but anyway, to help you, i'll answer your questions.

if you're talking about the key to unlock blue chests, you can only get it in GoN, so you have to wait until it's released. be patient, that'll be soon.

and what password to get to the leader of the thieves? all i remember is you get the passcard of the merchant when you defeat the thieves. just search by the right of the cave and go further. you'll eventually be able to find the thieves.

sorry I posted this in the wrong place. I don't ask for help often so it is new to me. I will resubmit in the proper place. The game I was referring to was The Blacksmiths Apprentice. Thank you for your help.

@perkymom: You need a pick-lock to unlock the chests. It's main-quest related, so you literally can't miss it.

As for the password, it's on a piece of paper in the Thieves' base. You'll find it next to one of the beds with all the chests and gain access to visit the leader.

Hope that helps! :)

I'm stuck in the Ancient Ruins.

I can't figure out how to light the magical torches.

I think I'm supposed to find a magical torch to light the other ones with, but I can't find it.

Try examining the curtain on the first floor by the fountain.

But you'll need to know a password to get the magic torch. It can be learnt from the prisoner on the third floor. :)