Aveyond Studios Community
MidnightPearl

irekismaren1011 - The Blacksmith's Apprentice

I found the door, but I can't walk through it. I walk into it, hit spacebar, and absolutely nothing happens--no prompt for password or anything.

Am I supposed to enter the password somewhere else?

The door to the room with the magic torch is hidden behind a red curtain. Are you sure you went into this room? In it, you'll find the torch on a table and then you'll be prompted for the password.

I am having the same problem. I opened the curtain.. but can't get through the door and no prompts for the password. I have already spoken with the prisoner downstairs and have the password but no one asks me for it.

I would just like to say, after playing 2 hours, this game is awesome. It has a novel-like script and great dialogue. The characters are also really realstic and you care for everyone in the village especially Skylark and Charis. Keep up the good work, it's really interesting so far.

perkymom wrote:

I am in Garrison.. have beaten the ghost in the ruins.. rescued the boy and still don't have a pick lock. I am beginning to wonder if there is one. Please help me.

You'll need to head back to Lief's Haven first.

After double clicking on Setup.Exe, you need to just click the right most button which (maybe) represents next until the installation is complete. That how I managed to get it installed. And since this is supposed to be the english version of the RTP, wonder why the instructions are in Japenese. :P

You need to go into the cave in the thieves forest, which I'm sure you must have noticed, to eventually find the theives base and their leader. :)

I've just downloaded this and am very excited to play it! (Thank you SO much for the instructions on how to download, on how to install RGX and the Font to work)

Is this available in full screen?

I just wanted to say thank you for posting this game!!! (and thank you for telling me how to get full screen...it's way more involving when there are no distractions from the rest of the screen). I'm sure I will have a ton of questions to come (the swamp area took a long time for me to figure out and the bad guys are pretty hard pretty quickly) but I have been obsessively playing this since I've downloaded it.

I seem to be stuck...I'm in the forest in Thief's haven and can't find the main thieves. I've gone into the cave, over the trap, and all I found in the cave was the crystal...but no thieves. What do I do next?

Once you cross the bridge in the cave, you need to go upwards but keep watching the right side. You can enter a passage there at the end.

There are two deeper rooms in the cave. One of them is the thief's base and other one is where the Leader resides.

Hope that helps! :)

Thanks Aura-I had a hard time seeing that passage!

I'm also stuck again :) I've made it to the leader's area and I don't know the password...I've now made it to the thieves' lair figuring I'd get the password there but haven't found it. Am I missing something? (I also realize that at this point I don't have the picklock...not sure if I'm supposed to have it right now or not!)

Well, I can't recall the exact sequence. Try using the rocks in the middle of the puzzle in such a way that you can move one statue while the other one is blocked.

Give it a few tries... it's not that hard. If you're still stuck, I'll replay it and post the sequence :)