Aveyond Studios Community
MidnightPearl

irekismaren1011 - The Blacksmith's Apprentice

Are you sure all the torches are lit???If all the torches will be lit i guess there will be a cutscene or if you have lit torches on the first 3 floors then on the next floor you will have to defeat boss.

Please give some more details(my memory isn't that sharp) like have you met the skeleton or have you got the blue torch have you drained water and till which floor you have lit all the torches.

What should I find for my character could breathe under water ? I'm on Quellion Isle - I hope that I writte well the name. When can I find the necessary object or kind ?

I don't remember the name of island.If its island where you have to find gold brim.Then there are some bottles in a hut on a table.Go to them and press spacebar to progress.

Hi, I am at the part where I need to smuggle William to cleric Belarus house. I spoke to Martha Bloomfield and took the sack of food to Margaret. I don't what to do now. I also saved Margaret from one of the soldiers. I tried interacting with everything I could, but can't find a way to advance. I have spoken to Belarus too. Please kindly help! Thanks!

Hi, I would very much like to play this game. I have it downloaded and the audio extracted into the first download. Yet when i click the game it automatically crashs. Dont no if anyone can help.

Hey. Just started playing the game. Like it so far, but everything is so tiny. Any way to maximize the screen?

Edit: I think it has something to do with the rtp I downloaded. Your link on the first page did not work, so I downloaded it from http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package#vx

Edit 2: Hey, so I absolutely LOVE this game so far!!! I love how the quests are SUPER organized and get more info on them. Graphics are good, but tiny. The story so far is AWESOME! It's gets a little annoying sometimes to keep avoiding the "monsters". I'm all for leveling up, but after a while I just want the story...GREAT game! I would totally buy a game like this. :)

I'm stuck at the Thieves Cave. Have to find items. Used tinderbox, but there is nowhere to go! Obviously, I need to find a note for the thieves' password, but I can't find it. Help please! :)

Well since you have used the tinderbox, you should be able to go further into the cave. From the bridge, go northwards and look around carefully for a hidden passage in the right wall which will lead you deeper into the caves and eventually to the Thieves base. Hope this helps!

Hey! Just noticing that for whatever reason, I cannot equip the fitted bow and the items given by the grateful blacksmith in Garrison after rescuing his son. I don't know if these problems were solved in a later version?

Really really love the game. I noticed that a lot of these posts are from 2009. So...any chance I can find the other chapters? :P