Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
daeva_agas

Which Daevas would you like to join Rhen's Party?

For my doujin project (see here

So tell me which daevas should join the party. In case you wonder where Nanghaithya and Agas went, I already had them join the party. I only want to know who else should hop in :)

EDIT: I don't know how to get my poll going again. The "Restart poll" option don't work. So... Just post your daeva of choice as forum posts.

definately indra and zarich. oh, wow, i didn't even notice that's wo was in your signiture XD XD XD

...although it might be fun to throw sauvra in there just so he could complain at everyone...

er....look I have sort of forgotten everyone's names. So... what is the horned daeva with red hair called? And the daeva with a flailing cape which is in Agas's siggie? :oops:

List of daevas description, in case people forgot:

Nanghaithya: Purple hair with black cape

Zarich: Big, tall, flowing robes, red eyes

Tawrich: Looks like skeleton, period

Indra: Blue woman

Saurva: Red hair, bull horns, yellow-ish cape

Agas: Blue armour with pointy things on the helmet

Aesma: Grey, big, looks like a zombie winged minotaur

you aren't leaving us many choices, you know XD XD XD

i dunno. i like the idea of zarich (he's kind of not in the spotlight as often as the others) and indra needs to be there just to be a girl. see, i'm doing a game with 5 main characters that are all guys. i should probably listen to my own advice and have a girl in there somewhere, but...meh. it's too far set in stone now. (<--pot calling the kettle black)

Oh it's not like I made a poll then go about my own way regardless. I based my new plans on the poll results. Not many wants Saurva, Tawrich, and Aesma in the team.

I thought that Zarich should be a girl, just for the heck of having another girl in the team, though all along I've been having Zarich as a guy... You'll just see how well it turned out later :D

Interesting... Another Tawrich :D Maybe I WILL add all daevas into the party anyway...

Wait, then why did I start this poll in the first place???????

Hey, nobody wants Aesma on the team :P

Aesma was irritating, if I hadn't taken the magical watch with me beforehand ;<

I'd take Indra, se can see things by touching ppls belongings :D

Ah geez I have never been good with remembering names or if he is already in your party or not yet but what about the one they needed the clock for to slow time down with cant remember his name

@Badmagick: That's Aesma. Yay, finally someone asked for Aesma!! He's terribly unpopular :D

@brokenmind: Zarich? Soft side? Are you requesting or did I mention that Zarich will be having a soft side?