Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Amaranthian Wars: The Game

ok :) we'll still work on it :)

@brew

Name: Marcielle Reese

Weight: 2.8 kg.

will post more about her somewhere... if i have extra time ;)

and so was that, addie XD XD XD

btw, aria/rhen192 is back under the name floweraria if you want me to crack the whip and get her making sprites. she's probably forgotten how XD

*flinches*

VX...

*shudders*

some stuff in vx is easier (face sets comes to mind) but other stuff...just, no XD i can't stand the sprites.

i think, if this game continues which i hope it will, that we'll stick to XP. largely because we've come this far using XP. and i can only do XP spriting and my VX mapping is terrible XD

good to see you back, ReNoir! (PS: rashnu's still alive XD)

I had to remove demo V5 to make room for other stuff. Sorry about that.

I have a V6 compressed (not encrypted), ready for whoever is going to take over with building the game. I was just waiting for the project team to tell me who that is.

Be Well

Er, somehow I am in the game but nobody contacted me about it. The link is no longer so I have no idea what it is really like.

Is my profile still required, or has the development of the game already stopped? >_>

i think it may still be inching along...

if you want to post it, go right ahead and do so. if not, that's okay too, we can do it later (*cough* summer when everyone isn't quite as up to their eyeballs in school stuff *cough* )

Well, I seem forgotten from the team. I was a mapper and spriter, so could someone return me to the list? lol.

i think that's a very old list. i can't personally can't edit it.

kstar: i don't know how fast this is inching along, but...we'll see what we can do..

If you don't have personal space on your ISP, you can use a file sharing site like gigasize or box.net.

Then just upload the map (from the \data folder in your project. It will be called Mapnnn.rxdata, where 'nnn' is the number of your map.), and post a link to it.

Be Well

kstar366 wrote:

Ok

EDIT: It keeps on saying that the webpage cannot be displayed, :( Is there any other sites like that?

Edit: I think this will work, http://www.mediafire.com/?wvvaoo0c1mb

Yep that link worked, but it needs to be in this format...

[ url=http://www.mediafire.com/?wvvaoo0c1mb ]http://www.mediafire.com/?wvvaoo0c1mb[ /url ]

without the spaces.

However, that is not the right file. The file you want to upload should be named Map001.rxdata*, and is found in the \Data folder one level below the Game.rxproj file.

* Assuming you're sending map #1 from your game.

Did you use the default Ship tileset from RMXP? If you used a custom tileset, we'll need that too.

Be Well

Okay I'm sprouting a conscience this late in life. lol

Is... there... still... a place for me here? Since I don't have RMXP and the sorts, I don't think I can help with the techie stuffs. The story p'raps?

And oh, I'm Dido btw.

Glad you're back Queen! :) I'm sure Dis will be happy to get some help with the story... the problem is... she's been away for quite some time now. *whispers: probably looking for a secret hideout for Devin XD*

Whoa, I thought this project was dead. Mostly b/c we don't have tech people making it. But I can't do anything major for the game until June. Until then I'm swamped, even after is a bit iffy... -_-

@AngelTeddy: I think we'll have to wait for phoenix to return so she can add you to the list.

@Abby: Exactly. ;) lol, Oh, and I lurk more nowadays.

@Queen: *pushes Devin into closet with shovel to dig escape hatch--Phew! He's gone. Ha ha ha!* :D

But sure, go ahead. :blink: So long as you write in plenty of good things about Devin, that is.

@Dis: *brandishing the almighty pitchy-fork* Ha! Devin! Your peaceful days are over... xD

Anyway, so where can I find the story?