Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
eldertree

Nicholas replaces charters, and can not be made inactive.

I have all my charters, Nicholas has left because he dose not like Gavin. but after you let Emma fight at sultain's palace, he replaces Rye and you can not remove him. is there a fix for this? this gives me 9 charters, game only allows 8

Are you playing v1.0? I believe this problem is fixed in v2.0. But if you don't want to switch from v1.0 to v2.0 (diff features, so you have to start a new game if you switch), go to Thais and recruit Nicolas again, then go back to Bogwood and recruit Gavin. Nicolas would leave the party properly, which should sort out the problem...

yes I have ver #2 and I can 't recrute Gavan again he is already in my party. I t dosent matter for me, I have finished the game, nicholas in good for the last fight he can replenish everyons health & mana if you do it right lol.

Thanks.

The way to fix the problem is to return to Thais and recruit Nicolas, which causes Gavin to leave, and Nicolas to REALLY be in your party (you can switch him between active and inactive), and then go back to Bogwood and recruit Gavin, which will send Nicolas home. If you go to Bogwood first it won't work.

I thought the bug was related to the tournament, and was fixed in version 2 (are you getting Aveyond 2 and Version 2 confused? There's an AV2 version 1, and an AV2 version 2, where this problem was fixed, as far as we all know).

However, you've made it through. If you play again and want Gavin, it might be best to not have Nicolas join at all.