Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
patsgirl71

getting an error message in aveyond lord of twilight

I am trying to download the new aveyond lord of twilight game but I keep getting an error message saying that the file is corrupted. Could some one please tell me why it won't let me download this game?

It is because the file didn't download completely. Please try re-downloading it. And remember, the server is swamped with many, many people trying to download it at the same time.

I am getting the same error. I tried to download it twice. I guess I will have to wait until later and try again. Also it gives a 3 hour download?

Thankfully, we've got an upgrade for the server so... this problem should be finally addressed.

Thanks for the patience... it was running Really Slow!

It should have been anticipated beforehand that there will be a deluge of people trying to download the game when it is released. This problem wouldn't have existed. Aveyond has quite a following.

I was able to download the game from the link a member gave but the game is quite slow/lags. It's giving a me headache. I may try and redownload from the site later on. From the 15 minutes i played, i have to say i quite like the feel of the game. I can't wait to play Chapter 1 on its entirety when all is fixed!