Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
walzmusic

Secret... revealed!

Hey all... so our Walz Music newsletter folks know this, but now it shall be revealed. My team has created voiceover acting for the entire (pretty much anyway) script of the new Aveyond.

As this is our first time putting this into an Aveyond game, it is a bit complex and so we decided to include it on an upgrade pack, which will be available very soon.

Wow... the fans sure did a good job keeping this secret! I'm impressed. So once again... the voice acting is not in the present version of Aveyond Lord of Twilight. It will be available as a sound pack upgrade fairly soon. So... this will give you an excuse to play through again ;-)

Thanks everyone! I'll keep you posted and thanks for your support.

Wohoo!:bravo: Yay! This gives me a reason to play the game....later. I want the thrill along playing, so that I'd be totally awestruck. I'll continue playing AV3 (since I've just finished training in Ulaf's school in the game) right after the pack is out.:D

Great job, Aaron!:)

Personally, I wouldn't really want to add voice acting to the game, but I think the people who did this really did pretty good on it. (Better than the bad dubs you find these days) A favorite of mine is Stella's.

I'm glad this is now public knowledge ... no more deleting posts about it and PMing people to ask them to keep it a secret. :D

I'm looking forward to this expansion pack, Aaron, as well as the release of the Aveyond 3 soundtrack when you make it available. You write wonderful music! :)

Hehe, I almost let it out in the beta forum when I visited the walzmusic site. :roll: I saw the samples and posted in the forums, "It's going to be voice-acted?!"

Yay the secrets out :D I can't wait for the expansion pack. It will be fun to play the game again with something different to look forward to :)

Hey Aaron,

This soon to be released upgrade pack is simply awesome! :D (Yay!) It'll be good to see our favorite characters come to live with the voice over. I'll be looking forward to see it. :D Thank you for coming up with such a wonderful addition to the game. :D This just gets better and better ^^

That sounds amazing! As I was playing, I was thinking that AV3 should have voice acting. I can't wait for the pack to come out! I'm sure it will enhance the experience, and make me want to play even more.