Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
mirandayew

Aveyond 3 WALKTHROUGH COMPLETE!!!

Excalibur in the fountain isn't really a "quest" though, 'cause no-one asks you to do it and it never gets added to your journal. It's a nice tip to provide though.

Mistic, highlight for SPOILER for solving the puzzle:

Put all four of one item on the tables. Pull lever. Remove any that aren't green. Put as many of another item as you can on the empty tables, pull lever. Again, remove any that aren't green. Continue doing this until all tables are green.

Please do a search to see if your questions have been answered before posting. If you can't find an answer and your question isn't listed in the FAQ, please start a new thread for it. This topic is for the walkthrough, not for questions to be answered :)

Mirandyew,

The walkthrough looks good with the side quests.

In the pair matching test you still have the lobster as the first identical pair.

I believe there is still more to the wine quest. If you talk to him again he will give you another case to deliver.

There are four wine delivery quests that I found:

Lord Rupert in Thais

Petra in Gheledon

Fritz in Harburg

Drew in Strombend

and you're also missing finding Tad's lost dog, Rowf.

Hi,

I am brand new here and do not now much about the game yet.

I have downloaded the walkthrough for Aveyond III, but am stuck right at the beginning :-(

I have retrieved the orb for the vampire client, and the female vampire has rescued me and now I am supposed to go to the woods, but before that (at least thats what the walkthrough says) Iam supposed to activate the MME????

Like I said, I have not played this game before, nor the first two so I have no idea what MME is or where I can find it.

If I start wandering around that little town the female vampire keeps telling me we need to go and won't let me look around.

So, some help would really be nice, because even though I played just such a small part of this game, I am hooked, it lookes so nice.

Thanks in advance, and sorry if my english isn't too good, I am Dutch ;-)

Elly.

Nope; don't activate the MME yet - you can't anyway, Te'ijal won't let you, and the MME is not open at night. Don't worry about it yet - you can always activate it when you come back to Harburg in the day later. ;)

MME is the Magic Mirror Express, which is a handy way to quickly warp between towns (for a fee). MME locations are marked with a horse sign outside the door.

When you visit a new town for the first time, make sure you look for the MME room and pull the switch down to turn it on (you can only warp to towns that have the MME activated).

But like Kirroha said, you can't activate the MME in Harburg at this point, since Te'ijal won't let you wander. Just remember to activate it on a future visit to Harburg.

Yeah and make it a common thing to activate all of them when you go to a new town cause like in av2 if you don't have them activated you can't jump from town to town. If you're jumping from thais to moo hatchery and both aren't activated you can't do it. Also it won't work if you haven't been to the town yet either.

Does the walkthrough specifically say to activate the MME now? If so, it needs to be changed. If it just says "activate the MME in each town" as a more general instruction, that should be ok.