Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rage

AV3: LoT Minor Continuity Issue

This isn't a "bug" per se, but really just a minor thing I noticed. Didn't know where else to post it.

When Mel first arrives in Thais and goes to see Headmaster Ulaf, Edward speaks up for her as possibly fitting into Professor Gray's class.

One or two of his speech bubbles (when he describes Mel as being able to blend into walls and that she "fits the criteria" ) are labeled as "Headmaster Ulaf" instead of "Edward," even though it is clearly Edward who is speaking.

This has already been reported repeatedly, and moved to the bugs forum for the upcoming patch. Thanks, though. :)

I'm leaving this in place so maybe no one else will report it.

Thanks Rage. It's been fixed (it was just a single series of statements he made - 3 in a row), and if you get the upcoming patch, you'll have the fix.

Not sure on ETA of the patch - there'll be an announcement when it's available. We're going to wait for a while though, to see what other reports trickle in.

The small statuette in Ely Harpsbren's house is not sitting on a full table. It is sitting in midair/on the ground. The lower part of the table is sitting there sort-of underneath it. Oh, and I don't know if this matters, the table is still incomplete once Mel takes the statuette.

Hi... sorry, I'm not sure where to post this, so if it should be somewhere else, please let me know!

When Edward is convincing Headmaster Ulaf to let Mel enroll ("Come on, Master Ulaf, you have to place her somewhere", etc.), all of his speech bubbles are labeled "Headmaster Ulaf", instead of Student (since at that point we don't know his name.)

When Galahad is in the bar, talking about his wife, he says "She stopped a demon from taking over the world. Now he's trying..." That last "he's" should be "she's".

Sorry to be nitpicky - hope this helps!

There is a small text continuity error at Chateau Lenore when Mel gets her final wine quest from Fedor. He is sending her to Drew in Stormbend. But if she talks to Fedor again before the wine is delivered, he tells her to take the delivery to Fritz in Harburg.

Towards the beginning when Edward convince Ulaf to let you be a student under Professor Gray, on most of the dialogs, it says Edward is "Professor Ulaf" instead of "Student". If there is another topic for glitches, let me know, but I didn't find any.