Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ant

Aveyond: Gates of Night [July 31, 2009]

Hi everyone, I wanted to let you know that Aveyond: Gates of Night will be released at the end of July / beginning of August.

Aveyond: Gates of Night is the second book in the Orbs of Magic series.

We are currently working on a good introduction to the next book. After that, the game will go through beta for three weeks, and then we will have it available to players for $10.

More details to come!

:)

Man that's two months not one :lol:

Well the good thing is that I'll be on vacation the end of July/beginning of August..so it sounds good to me :D

Beta testers are chosen from the guild members - people who have been on the site for some time and are well known.

If you want to be a beta tester, hang around, take part in the forum, and get to know everyone. It will take a while :)

Starting with you, shaz!;) But the next book sounds incredibly awesometh!:D Reminds me of waiting for the next Harry Potter book, years ago.:lol:

Good luck with you and company, Amanda!:)

Looks to me like Mel just pulled a good one on Lydia, and Lydia couldn't do anything about it but be mad. :laughing: Looking forward to GON release, and PokeGal, at least you're basically qualified to beta test - I'm afraid it will be book 6 before I am! :lol: No problem, I'll just enjoy them when they come out...

Phew. Being a game developer must be somehow difficult. Amanda's a good role model, though.;) Always with new ideas. Never fails to amuse me in every game.:D

I'm lazy, and can't even finish whatever I'm doing (e.g. Homework...*sigh*)...

Anyway, best of luck in everything (especially the next book, of course) people..!:D

Great! But it will be closer to two months.... Oh well.... I'm still enjoying Lord of Twilight.And I'll probably be just finishing by the time GoN comes out. I see it's 'books' now. Guess you felt that they were too long to just be chapters? lol

Lol. Books take a lot of things in them. Chapters has only a few.:lol:

Wonder what beauty awaits in GoN, though *stares at the ceiling, trying to imagine something*. Hope it makes me squeal, again.:D

0o0oh nice. my friend was asking if it will be released on bigfish or reflexive arcade, i don't know why she liked buying games on sites like that. isn't it more safe if you bought the game on its main website.