Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ant

Aveyond: Gates of Night [July 31, 2009]

Again, please don't ask questions here that have nothing to do with the topic, Gates of Night.

Most users create their avatars using graphics programs. If you have specific avatar questions, please post them in the Site Help forum.

i can't wait for the second chapter... i so wanted to use Stella right now! I miss spell casting characters!!!

er yeah i guess then waiting for the chapters to come is kind of killing the joy of playing it for impatient players...like me but still every time something good comes is goooood

edited to combine multi-posts. If there has been no post since yours, please edit it instead of making a new post. Thanks. :) ~~tiniponi

Yeah, so unless at some point she suddenly falls in love with him, she's just interested in the position. Although, it's a bit unlikely to me that she would fall in love. It says in the FAQ Edward doesn't need any attraction points for Lydia since she'll marry him if he asks from the start.

Same here. O_O I haven't read the interviews in a while, sorry. *slinks away to interview section so I won't get attacked for a wrong assumption*

Mistic.Candy: I for one laughed when you said that. Perhaps I should make a parody pairing fanfic of them? XD Now that would be interesting.

@Pokegal - it may not be in the "storyline" for GoN, but I've had the same thought. Lydia irritates me enough that I'd love to be able to "stick" her with someone that would irritate her as much as Tei'jal used to irritate Galahad, if irritate is a good enough word... (or used enough in that last sentence...) :lol:

Yeah, you're very very very right, Qwillie. I want Lydia to end wth someone that would irritate her and maker her angry and...:evil: I hope that Ulf will throw a love potion in her head.:D Like Elini did to Pirate John.:)

@mac: If you enjoyed LoT, GoN is going to be completely amazing! :lol: LoT is nice, but GoN has many, many more places to explore and so many twists and turns that you can get dizzy!

@ mac - Glad that you did like the book thing ^_^

@ kirro - Well, I can't wait the 2nd book XD I wanna cry :cry: These are hapiness tears!~:D

But one question, will be a section of goodies for AV3 on AM when all the six chapters will be out ?