Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ant

Aveyond: Gates of Night [July 31, 2009]

Great. Just in time for my birthday in Aug on the 12th. So I'm assuming roughly 2 months from now. I'm not even done with chapter 1 and already I can't wait. Keep up the good work guys.

I belong to shockwave a game website. I like it because I can play an unlimited amount of games for the same price once a month or less. It's cheaper that way and you can play the game as much as you want. For aveyond though I've decided to only buy it here cause you get all the support for the games so if you have a problem with any aspect of any aveyond game or goodie it is here. It's great.

I belong to shockwave a game website. I like it because I can play an unlimited amount of games for the same price once a month or less. It's cheaper that way and you can play the game as much as you want. For aveyond though I've decided to only buy it here cause you get all the support for the games so if you have a problem with any aspect of any aveyond game or goodie it is here. It's great.

A new introduction! [d]and hopefully no one complains anymore of an abrupt ending. xD[/d]

So beta starts around early July?

It would be like, uh... exactly a month before my major exams. :P

I can't wait for the ch 2 XD Well, good luck Amanda ^_^. Oh, and the ch 2 cover is absolutely cute XD Mel and Lydia XD I just love it XD Now, I need to do something before I scream :lol:

woah! I love the first chapter..i tot when they have temporarily defeated that witch in Quin's palace is the ending. lol

i can't wait for the next game..ahaha

but, why is it not in one game?

i mean, why are they separated in different chapterS?

Aveyond 3 will have several more chapters. Big Fish will get them all, and so will pretty much any other portal that wants them.

There is no "full game release" planned, if you mean all chapters rolled together into a single game.