Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ant

Aveyond: Gates of Night [July 31, 2009]

Thanks for getting that information out to us so quickly, Amanda! That'll give me time to get through LoT a time or two before the next chapter comes out (although I was hoping it'd be out closer to my birthday on July 1, lol :) ).

i wanna ask when the capter II release, can game designer can combine two chapter to one game?

can you release two version?

one is not combine,just chapter II,the other is combine version,include chapter I and chapter II!

please anwser this question,thank you!

lol, it's called books now? I guess I won't get the fun of calling them 'chappies' anymore... :( But they are too long to just be chappies anyways! :D

mila26 wrote:

do u start at lvl if u start this

If you do the special save at the end of Lord of Twilight, your level will be right where you left off.

Amanda is still working out what to do, if someone starts a whole new game in Gates of Night.

@twiceth I do believe that there'll be something else :) altohough I;m, not sure since I asn't a tester..but something gave me a clue in the game XD

@Kirroha now we can call them bookies :lol:

Hey I just finished LoT, and I was quite satisfied with it, but when it reached the end I was quite dismayed because, we couldn't continue from after we killed Heppy. I didn't save at all (ok I know this is my problem :S)before going to the Quinn castle and, whenever I start the last game save slot which was the Ending, they would just show the credits.

So what I would like to ask is why we can't continue after the credits as it is and do what you say like training, earning money and leveling. So basically, the only way to save your file after training would be to save it before you killed Heppy and save it as the GoN. Could it be simplified please in the next book/chapter, where we can save AND continue with exploring the maps but without the further advance of the plot into the next chapter?

By the way, it is made known that there would only be chapter 1 and chapter 2, which will cost @20 for both. However, on some parts of the forum, I've heard that there would be several chapters and around 6. Um, So about this chapter thing; for the rest of the remaining chapters would we have to pay?

Thank you very much and I know I'm long-winded :X

loh_wei_qi:

What was intended to be Aveyond 3 is only two chapters. However, what would have been Aveyond 4 & 5 will be chapters 3,4 and 5,6 if Amanda continues with the chapters/books idea. So it is 3 games in 6 chapters. And yes, you will need to purchase them. :)