Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Amaranth

Aveyond: Gates of Night [July 31, 2009]

I would like to Galahad become a fullfledged vampire, and that he finally realises (sorry if it isn't good english) that he loves her. They make such a cute couple!!!

And i'm giving all of the attraction-points to Mel, for two reasons, namely 1: to poke an eye out at Lydia, and 2: once she was a thief, and now she never have to be again!!!

LOL! Ugh! No more teasers. Everyone stop asking questions so no-one has to answer them :D All your questions will be answered in less than a week, when you play the game.

I'm trying to answer direct questions without giving away any of the plot, and using as much as I can of what Amanda's already revealed. That last post I made could easily be applied to ANY of the Aveyond games, so I've not revealed anything specific to Gates of Night (though if you WANT to believe I've actually told you anything in there and it gets you excited for the game, go right ahead ;))

Just remember Gates of Night is not the end of the Orbs of Magic series. The story will be continued further.

Can we countdown? XD

This will be not answered at the game... lol

I know how you made Av2 and I make a game too just I dont know 1 thing...

P.S.How you make the battles? lol after saying this question I found a thing,but not that is the true answer...

wow you post very speedly ,when I edit this you answered

Thanks shaz for your answers thy satisfyd all my curosities without giving anything away can,t wait to play the game now i know something without knowing anything live full of mystery haha

That's even beter if playing the game only brings more questions becouse that means it is not easily finished and we won't finish it in a day and be bored again can't wait haha i love to youse my head in games

I see.. So, Mel is still the leader.

But I heard that in the book 3 Mel is not even gonna be the queen or Thais.

And Thais is not even gonna exist.

I've heard that Mel was going to end up on the Arishta Isles(Place where Rhen travels in) at the comments for the guild screenshots and I doubt we're going to have a need to even go back to Thais unlike Av1 where Rhen and the others need to go there. It's probably for a spy mission or something. (Or is going to turn out that Mel is time traveling?)

wow - Amanda said LONG ago that the next chapter would take us back to the Arishta Isles. She didn't say Mel wouldn't be in the game, and she didn't say Thais would no longer exist. You're reading a LOT into that comment that isn't there.

Also keep in mind how long ago that was, and that the outline for the chapter hadn't been written yet. Things have a way of changing.

As Aisling said, let's wait and see, rather than jumping to conclusions :)