Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ant

Aveyond: Gates of Night [July 31, 2009]

It will be a separate book, but you will be able to use your Lord of Twilight end game save (if you've completed the game at least once you'll know what I mean) to start in Gates of Night. And even if you start a brand new game in GoN, the characters won't start at level 1.

2 MONTHS!!!! gotta wait that long???

will you be posting it on big fish games? that's where I got the latest one...really enjoyed the game but must say am very dissappointed that I have to wait to continue it

Okay, I'm confused. The new game is out, aveyond 3 and there is a strategy guide that you can purchase... but what is all this chapter business and or orb of twilight stuff? And gates of night? Is there like a book or something that goes along with this? cause I'm completly confused. I just thought there was a new game... Please help clarify. Thanks.

Alright, thank you. That's what I was wondering. So then I'm assuming that at the "end" of Lord of Twilight there is a cliffhanger ending or whatnot which will be cleared up with the next game. I was wondering why the game only cost 10$ when the games are normally 20$. So it's like a 2 part series or are there more parts than just 2?

Ok, I have a question to ask... Will Gates of Night be like a patch to the last game, so that there are both the maps and towns and areas of LoT as well as new ones in GoN? I also have another couple of questions. Is there actually a town in Istir Kingdom? And does the World Map contain every single area of all the books, or is there more? Thanks.

GoN will be downloaded then you can carry on with your saved file you made in LoT (the end part).

there's no town in Istir Kingdom, the nearest town to that to the north is gheledon.

OK, 2 reactions:

WHAT? THAT long until we can play it? I completed Lord of Twilight in THREE DAYS and now I have to wait TWO MONTHS?

And....

Oh well. Hopefully I won't be driven out of my mind with boredoom until then. Besides, I'll keep replaying Lord of Twilight. (Already one sencond game)

*Looks at icon*

LOL. Lydia looks upset. YAY!!!!!

I can't wait.... 2 months never seemed so long when you are waiting for somthing your really exited about.... Are any of the original ppl from Aveyond 1 or 2 making an appearance? Or is that a secret?

I have to say I was a little disappointed when you decided to change the format from 1 big game to 4 smaller "books". But it is rather exciting to get a new game so close to the last one! I am really looking forward to it! Thanks for all your hard work!

hokuw wrote:

I can't wait.... 2 months never seemed so long when you are waiting for somthing your really exited about.... Are any of the original ppl from Aveyond 1 or 2 making an appearance? Or is that a secret?

GoN is the second chapter to LoT, so if you've LoT, then you know Te'ijal and Galahad are still going to be there.