Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Amaranth

Aveyond: Gates of Night [July 31, 2009]

If you wish to debate about chapters, you can do so in the Chapters feedback topic. Also, please speak more politely.

edited to remove harsh words. ~~tiniponi

Wow, guys, thanks for the update. Lydia looks like she's pissed about something. High-five to Mel!

So there IS going to be a part 3? Wow, didn't see that one coming.

Are we going to have part 2 interviews? just to whet the appetite and everything, you know. Get everyone hyped. It'd be cool!

Wow! I can't wait for the second book! August is a perfect date :D

It would be awesome too if we can published/printed the story of Aveyond sequels in the future ;)(hahaha.. how I wished!)

You can already see Lydia's interview - look in the panel on the right. Ulf is the only other character who will be joining the team in GoN. His interview is to come.

GoN will include all the locations in LoT, though there won't be as much to do in those places, in addition to a lot of new places. If you check out the World Map (look in the Hints & Tips forum for LoT and check the Guides/Map/Walkthroughs topic), you'll see there are a LOT of places you haven't yet visited. And even the world map doesn't show all of them ;)

lol, I've always wanted to dress up Mel and Stella just like little nobles instead of Lydia. :D And yups - the world map doesn't show many places that aren't on the world, e.g. what's beyond the Faery Gate, the Underworld, Naylith, etc.

Hello Griselmay!

There are three admins here in AM so far. Well, I'm don't really know whether Amanda needs more admins or not.

I think an adminstrator needs to know the details of computer, coding, programming a lot then! :)

I wonder if she means a tester? That question's been asked quite a bit. If that's the case, join in with the forum activities. After you reach enough gold to join one of the guilds, you'll be eligible to volunteer for beta testing :)

This is just a shot in the dark, but I've finished chapter 1 (didn't know they were in chapters as I spent 4 hours meandering through the game stuck on what to do next) and wanted to know if I could play Chapter 2 before it comes out later this summer.

I'm expecting my daughter, Kira, this July and was estatic that aveyond 3 would be released before her due date. I played the previous 2 games and kept checking since 2008 if there would be a 3rd installment to Aveyond, but my luck, it's broken into chapters.

PLEASE could I at least play the 2nd chapter before she is due so that I can at least have a chance to play it before I can't for the next several months?

I'll post pictures for proof if need be!!

To ease the disappointment from the chapters format, Amanda and shaz are going to be working feverishly to get Gates of Night out as soon as possible.

If all goes well, hopefully the release will be closer to mid/late July than August.

Gates of Night isn't ready for release yet, but as Argoyle said, they are rushing to get it out ASAP. It is still being updated with additions & changes, and after that is done, there will be a time of beta testing.

I hope it will be out in time for you to play it before your daughter arrives. But even more, I pray she will arrive safely and you'll both be super-healthy. :)

Maybe she'll be a very good baby who sleeps a LOT so Mommy can play. :D