Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Amaranth

Aveyond: Gates of Night [July 31, 2009]

I believe the reason it was divided where it was is because it is just before buying a ship. Once you have the ship, you can visit MANY more places. It would have been difficult to block off all the rest of the world, and many people would likely have complained about by getting it and not being able to use it. :D

Remember, NOTHING will ever satisfy everyone. :)

Back in the original full game you could get the ship without even waking beauty. Now you can no longer do that. :D

Edited to remove spoilers...remember even little thoughts about GoN can be seen as spoilers ;)

~Argoyle

Questions:

Where can I find the family tree? Does anyone know exactly how many "series" there'll be after the Orbs of Magic series? Will Mel ever develop any more than two skills?

Also love Mel. She's one tough chick for someone who's not a fighter!

So Shaz, on the page BEFORE last page you implied that we did not get Lydia in Gates of Night. You said we only get Ulf. Or did you mean the only character GoN we get that we don't have an interview for? I REALLY want Lydia. Those stupid unobtainable dresses... :x

@iPink:

I'm actually dreading getting Lydia!! lol. And, if I'm not mistaken, I think shaz meant that Ulf is the only character we don't have an interview for(any volunteers, shaz? *hnthint* ;) ).

Besides, you didn't expect Mel to want a dress, did you? lol. A sauteed rat head maybe, but...

Yes that is correct. Shaz's answer in post #106 was in response to post #104, which asked if there will be interviews of characters from part 2. shaz replied that Lydia's interview is already out, but Ulf's is not; she mentioned both the characters in the context of new characters in Gates of Night. So yes, Lydia and Ulf are the two characters who shall join Mel's party in Gates of Night.