Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Amaranth

Aveyond: Gates of Night [July 31, 2009]

i love the way that the game has been cut into bite size chunks, for me personally it stops me being glued to the comp for ages n get on with work hehe:evil:. i also think its great as if people keep seeing aveyond game releases they may be more inclined(dont know if thats how u spell it right lol) to play the whole series <3 Great job with the games XXXX :pals:

i agree with Kirroha, buy the game then you can explore more and relax when playing, also the creators worked darn hard n i think its worth every penny XD xxx

combined your double-posts ~~tiniponi

Yeah and with the games coming out more often as opposed to longer games and less often more will check back more often. I like that they are shorter for one reason because I take classes and having the longer games will mean I spend more time on the game and less on the class and thats a bad thing for me. My class just started and I've already beaten the game so when my class is almost over the next game will be out.

I am NOT loving that we have to do this in chapters. In fact I am pretty upset about it. Although I am hooked to the game, this is making it less likely that I will continue to play. Very frustrating!!!!!

I think it's just fine. There are two chapters in one game. But Amanda was nice enough to halve the price as well, when she could've charged full price. The games also come out faster, 2-4 months compared to 1-2 years.

Yes. Gates of Night - the continuation to Lord of Twilight - is due to be released late July or early August. There will be more after that, but they will take a bit longer to make.

Can't wait ;) I played Lord of Twilight twice to make a little variations, especially in an effort to build an attraction between Mel and Edward. The first time I played, I tried to build an attraction between Edward and Stella ;)

to get gold, you post. Or if you're talking about the game, you fight monsters and loot them afterwards.

To create a game, go to the Homemade Games forum, look at the topics, and try out some of the game makers.

If you have a question about games or parts of the forum, it's best to go to those areas of the forum and post, rather than in an unrelated announcement topic :)

who is that person next to galahad? looks like a monkey to me. :D. and does anybody know the release date already? cause LoT was so cool, I've played it twice already.