Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Amaranth

Aveyond: Gates of Night [July 31, 2009]

Sir_Tact - you can transfer your savegame to your new computer as long as you can access it.

If you need help finding your savegame file, check out the FAQ for instructions.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure you copy the save that is in Chapter 2, not chapter 1.

Sir_Tact, yes, that was what I meant. I'm so sorry you lost everything on your old computer. I was hoping the hard drive was still accessible.

You can still play GoN without a savegame from LoT, though. There will just be a very small number of quests that you can't complete ... nothing major at all. And, of course, you won't have all the equipment and inventory you accumulated in LoT. So sorry. :cry:

EDIT: Just realized I linked to the game FAQ instead of the technical one, but it sounds like you already found the correct one. :)

I am quite excited for the next one. I have played all three out so far and can't get enough :D the end of July feels like it's such a long time away lol....I think i'm addicted!

I don't know if this question was asked or not and going threw 23 pages is to much so, I'll ask. Why was the game divided into "books" or "chapters"? Why wasn't it like AV2?

The reason why is because other portals are lowering the prices of the games available on there and that hurts the profits Amanda gets from there. Games such as Grimm's Hatchery get a lot of sales rather than the Aveyond games, but Amanda enjoys working on Aveyond so she decided to split the game into chapters for half the price.

I've liked Aveyond since I first played it! I even made a mobile theme of Aveyond myself :)) (although it's not very good)

I really love Amanda and other Aveyond staff. Make more game, will ya?

Good luck on making! I will buy it immediately!

Really, really, really, really, really waiting for next chapter. Patience is not one of my virtues when it comes to waiting for new games from Amaranth/Aveyond to be released. Sooner the better; although it likes like I'll be waiting some time.

Hey when will the next boek come out anyway about the and of the month? and will this be the full game now or will there hawe to be another boek to finish the game