Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Amaranth

Aveyond: Gates of Night [July 31, 2009]

In anticipation of the next chapter (and to help quiet down my impatience) I have re-played all of the previous games. I am so excited that this story is continuing and really like this idea of chapters.

More like "Aveyond 3, Book 2 - Gates of Night"

Also, to whoever it was that said "I deserve a beta testing spot", you don't deserve squat. Put in your dues here and maybe some day you will get to be a beta tester, but to think you are entitled is just ridiculous.

@occupine: What makes you deserve a beta testing spot? I read that and logged in just to comment on this. A beta tester has to be someone that has shown that they are dedicated to this site and beta testing. You can't just walk in and say, "Oh, I guess I deserve a beta spot because I'm unhappy!" Lol. There isn't a label on the back of the Aveyond games that says, "Unhappy with our games or something concerning them? Well, then, you deserve a beta testing spot!!! =D"

xD Lol. Maybe I should make a pic about that as a parody.

wow did Amanda read twilight because vampires in a movie named twilight and the lord of twilght witch has vampires

omg wat a rare chance of luck........

well still wow great game can't wait till my friend buys part 2 since i don't have a credit card so i barrow here laptop to plays even though i never finished the 1st one i did start a game though i was good but then i kept getting lost so i gave up O.O

i never indicated that O.O

i was just saying wat a strike of luck that they

sound similar and the book twilight was out before her outline book was released dec 7.05

(thinking)maybe retained writing some times i do that and i figure out i read it some where like

months ago and like the title or the concept of some thing examples:(vampires)

witch is all well and good because the concept of vampires is free to use since no one can own it because its a majorly used concept right?

ha ha ha! you guys and girls are hilarious!

vampires are like freware games! evereywhere and available without to trip over copyrights!

i just hope that there will be more of them in ave games!

I am curious about one thing: In LoT, in Istir Forest, there are two caves in which there is nothing at all when you enter them. Will there be something in them in GoN? O have I missed something . . . again (lol)?

Wooo! It's a relief there's a second one. I just finished "lord or twilight" 5 minutes ago. When I heard it was short I had no idea it was really that short! Can't wait for the second half. Way to go Amanda Finch!