Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Amaranth

Aveyond: Gates of Night [July 31, 2009]

@king-arceus: Pokemon is copyrighted, and Aveyond is an original commercial game, not a Pokemon fangame. Sorry. :)

M.C:

Haha! I said. I need to wait like a month more to get it... :(

About Aveyond:

I thing there will be many chapters Chapter 1- Try to capture the 1st key,failed

Chapter 2- Get the key from Heptitus and try to get the 2nd key...

And then we get the bird and fly to Naynth (or something like that is his name...) Then get the orb and do something whit it... XD

This will be long...

Aveyond 2 :

I am thre : I need to go to defeat the snow queen,just I need some level to defeat the guards... What level thing, you, I can defeat them?

@h.zsolt31: Please try and keep this topic strictly GoN related. :)

But as for the leveling, just level up to a point when you think you can handle it and see what happens. Guess and check. XD

Once again, please bear with us! We are already shedding our blood and sweat just to make the release earlier and will not reach the last day of July.

Yup, Stardale is right. It's really hard to beta test a game. I even heard that some beta testers can't even open the game because there shows an error. :)

Especially if you were a beta tester, and you would got so far in the game, and a bug would show up and the game would totally close without saving your progress, then you would need to start again. It would be a pain, no? *sigh*

But no worries, next week may be released (Maybe! Check Ulf's interview. ;))

next week? finally! if it is so.

i was mopeing around, in a really bad mood because it still havent been released.

as for the ave2 and snow queen, i recomend that Iya gets to the third level of phoenix sphere. just attack the snow queen with Siren song. and get off the ice claws from Ean! they are healing the snow queen. learn from my mistakes (it took me a while that i realise that it was healing her during my first battle with her).

I would just like to say a heartfelt THANK YOU to all the beta testers that are working feverishly to make sure the game is able to be released.

I would also like to thank Amanda for comming up with this wonderful game and hope that the chapter idea stays. It is preferable to wait a few months than years in my opinion.

aislingyngaio: Merged posts

(I'm not a beta tester).

Glad you are willing to wait, but make sure you won't double post next time, there's an edit button.;)

uth-Your HP will start to fill up the more you post around here! Don't worry :)

Thank you as well beta testers! We're all very thankful for your work!!

M.C:

LOL! I will get it from my friend... Idk how he will get it but not from there XD :P

You said to keep this topic strictly GoN related:

I thing in chapter 3 (if there will be) will be 1 or 2 more character like there. And plz make voices there too... :D

P.S. Dont hurry up too much at Aveyond , I want it to be a good... (if I write bad say plz... I'm not so good in english XD )

I'm a bit confused.

Since Aveyond: Lord of Twilight is a part of a series, would that mean if I choose to start a new game when Aveyond: Gates of Night came out would I start where the first game left off or where the first game began?

@Isabellla

You'll start off where the last game left off, sorta. If you don't want to start from a save game from LoT, you can.

Please keep unrelated chatter (HP, guild, etc) out of this topic - it's for the GoN release only.

Also beta discussion should not really be taking over this topic. Beta is slow - not many bugs are being reported now. We're just fixing up the last remaining issues. None of the beta testers have reported that they're unable to open or play the game, so I'm not sure where you got that information - if they ARE having troubles, then they should be in the beta forum saying so.

GoN should be released within the next week.

At that time, if you've completed LoT and saved your game when prompted, it will show up in the GoN saved game menu and you can continue playing where you left off. Or you can choose to start a new game instead. Any more questions about how the saved games will work - I'd suggest you hold onto them - you'll be able to see for yourself how straightforward it is, very soon.