Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Amaranth

Aveyond: Gates of Night [July 31, 2009]

oh shaz...poor naive shaz...

btw shaz, its not like i dont trust argoyle, its that i wanna be 100 percent certain that bfg will have it tomorrow. so can u check and see if he is right?

can u check and see if he is right?

argoyle i mean...can u check and see shaz?

I'm afraid that while we can strongly believe that GoN will be tomorrow's TGT (LoT was released that same day as a WPE (back then TGT was temporarily scraped)), no one except the BFG people can be 100% certain for the simple reason that when all is said and done, Amaranthia has no control over BFG. If you want to find out something about BFG, I'm afraid you have to ask BFG and not us. As shaz has said, their customer support is excellent.

Edit:

LoT = Lord of Twilight

GoN = Gates of Night

TGT = Tomorrow's Game Today (BFG)

WPE = World Premiere Exclusive (BFG)

btw, I cant contact bfg because my email just wont work because of a problem that will take to long to explain. please just tell me if argoyles prediction is somewhat true, spot on, or not at all!

It's more than one hour. Guys remember. It's not midnight local time. But midnight Seattle time. And that's still three and a half hours away.

i'm so excitedd :]

i'm taking off work tommorow so i can playy haha.. i mean i "have a doctors appointment i can't miss!"

:loving:

lol - it's been July 31st for me for the last 14 hours :)

The game will be released at midnight Amanda's time - which I believe is another 2.5 hours away yet.

BFG have sheduled to release the game on the 31st as well. I am assuming it will be Tomorrow's Game Today in another couple of hours :)

thank you for posting the time zone thing. I was going to wait until midnight but can't wait for Seattle midnight. I have to wake up early-- on my birthday :( to renew my license. Then go to work for a couple of hours. I am so HAPPY this is coming out on my birthday.

Looks like that post from last week should have been considered more carefully. Someone wanted to lock the topic when people were just coming on to ask when the game will be released, the countdown and the "will it be available at {other portal}" instead of keeping up with questions dealing with the topic.

I have a question about the game release.

Will players be able to use GoN with LoT and possible other books in the OoM series if they are purchased from more than just one or two different portals?

Let's say if I purchased my LoT from, say Shockwave, and I get my GoN from BFG and possibly the third book from here. Will there be any problem with continuing games between the portals?

There will be no problems with that. You COULD purchase every chapter from a different place if you so desired, and the games will all continue from one to another.