Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
SubData

AV 3 Checklist [SPOILER!]

sounds good.

I'm undetermined whether to make one list for both games combined or make one for every game.

Will I'm be able in GoN to visit all places from LoT? And whats with the chests from part 1? Can I open them again or will they be opened, when I open them in LoT?

Subby,

I would humbly request that you keep the LoT one separate, and then make a combined one for GoN. You can then remove anything from LoT that doesn't cross over, once you've played that game.

Since a lot of people will be playing LoT before playing GoN, having the GoN things on the checklist will have them looking for things they can't do in LoT. We have finally halted most of the posts asking about 'unfinishable' quests in LoT. If your checklist contains all LoT & GoN things, thte questions will be even more ... umm ... plentiful. :D

Problem I always have is i skip chests sometimes, usually if i played it before and think the amount of coins not worth fighting the monsters, maybe the checklist is just that little extra motivation thx.

There are only 3 chests in Brightwood Forest. And 3 bags of gold coins.

There IS, however, a chest missing from Shadow Woods North - at least it's missing from the maps on this site. It's the chest that contains the cassia leaf, and it's almost directly above the bottom set of steps, but back against the treeline. This is near a kind of "thick path", so I wonder if that's the one that was meant?

I was just re-looking at the list. Can the "solve the pirate problem" quest be solved in this one? I didn't think it could, and that confuses the issue on the checklist (for me, at least) since I thought everything on the checklist could be resolved in this game. Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, but I wanted to check on this.

mmm - I can't think of any.

There is a certain area that you can't get into in GoN if you start a new game, but if you're continuing a LoT game you can still go there, can't you? That's the only location that comes to mind.

ok - so people who play LoT can still get those chests if they miss them first time around, IF they continue the game into GoN.

One use for the checklist for us older players is that we can see where the blue (locked) chests are that we saw in LoT but could not open because we don't have a lockpick (which we get in GoN). At my age, I'll forget where those chests are! :-)

Thanks again, SubData, for a great job.

I'm going to be sitting at my computer at 3 a.m. in the morning waiting to start downloading . . .