Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
diannew

Ice Skating Puzzle

Very frustrated with this puzzle. It changes every time I try and believe me, I have tried. Please give me the secret so I can move on. Nothing in the walkthrough or the purchased hints can help.

Thanks

Put one of each item on each of the tables and hit the switch. Leave the green items as is (correct item in correct place). Remove all red items and don't put them on any of the tables anymore. Yellow items means the item should be in a different place in the combo (correct item, wrong place).

There is an even easier way .. no yellow tables at all this way:

HIGHLIGHT FOR SPOILER:

Put all four of one item on the tables. Pull lever. Remove any that aren't green.

Put as many of another item as you can on the empty tables, pull lever. Again, remove any that aren't green.

Continue doing this until all tables are green.

Tiniponi, that is a neat technique. I put one item from each table on and then pull the switch. This usually eliminates one or more items entirely on the first try. I can solve the puzzle in usually no more than three tries. I will try your technique next time, tho.

smallbbrowncat: I've done it both ways. Doing it the way I posted above just makes it super fast, with very few steps involved. :)

What can I say, I'm lazy (hubby says efficient, not lazy, but I know the truth). :D

If you start over, you're just going to have to do the same thing again when you get back to where you are now. Tiniponi posted a good strategy to solving the puzzle, if you highlight the spoiler text.