Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
nataliedb2k8

BadLuck - Starlancer Six

BadLuck wrote:

S6 was just a game I was making because I was bored...it was an expirament to try and make something really simple.Unfortunately, I lost motivation to work on it immediately after the first episode. It's a cute game, but there really isn't anything special about it.

Anyway, it likely won't be continued. Sorry!

Ryo remembers playing this a while ago after he finished the first Ara Fell game. However he never beat it cause no matter what he did, he couldn't get out of the dungeon before the timer went off. >.< And then the screen'd go black, and Ryo'd here explosions and then the screen just stayed black. Is that how it ends?

wait lemme check...when i extract the files, a window popped out saying 'Winrar: diagnostic messages' (the name of the window) and in it it said: 'thearchive is either unknown or damaged'...i dont think this problem can be fixed...my comp is windows vista maybe thats the problem

It's a zip-archive, so you can't open it with Winrar. Windows should be able to open zip by left-click on the folder 'extract all'. If your Windows doesn't have a zip-extractor there are free programs like 7-zip.