Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
ElderAvey

are the beasts going to be really hard?

Where did your post go??

He didn't specify WHICH beasts, no matter what game, though. He was obbviously referring to a specific one, since he said they look like others. :D

If he tells me what ones he means (where he saw the picture, etc), we could answer. ;)

Erm, tiny, I think it's a.. her.*giggle*

Sorry for going a bit off topic.:Tongue:

P.S: I know that she's referring to GoN monsters, cause, she saw maybe some screenshots, of GoN.

Maybe in the Orc Empire, or something like that. If I'm wrong, correct me.

Ok, thanks .. her avatar is a guy, though. :D

You say you're sure then say to correct you if you're wrong? Thanks for the giggle. :)

As I said, if she lets us know which she means, we can answer. Some are easy, some not so much. But none are really bad, imho.

I know that she talks about GoN, cause she already playied LoT, and said that they look though like the ones from Catacombes, and asked about GoN monsters.

* to aveyond *

Now you needed to say that I'm right.:Tongue:

And I am!

Edit: Mister, I won te process! :evil:

I know, but I still need to know exactly WHICH beasts she means, so I can answer her. :D

If she would point me to the picture she saw, I could know which she means.

(And this is the LoT forum ... not for GoN topics. ;))

Before anybody replies to Tiniponi, how 'bout we give the original poster a chance to come back and respond?

The question was so open-ended that it could mean almost anything, so it's pointless making assumptions and debating about them.

If it's really important to him/her (which is also not a topic worthy of debate imo), he/she will come back and provide more information. ;)

Yeah.. Actually that's a sort of city, I'm not giving GoN infromation, but I think everyone knows that the Orc Empire is an.. Empire!:D

Wait - I think she isn't referring to the orcs. I get it now - according to what she said, the monsters are similar to those in the Catacombs, so she must be referring to the screenshot with the ghosties in the Memory Caves.

... I would like to say more, but I'm scared of giving out spoilers while I'm still drowsy, so... I'm keeping my mouth shut for now. ^^;

Ooh, I forgot those, yup, they're like those in Catacombs. Nearly. Grim Reapers.:evil: But don't worry, aveyond, if you have some spider eggs, and lvl 17 you'll be okay!:D I think..:roll:

Lol1 - you're right :lol: I was referring to the others monsters. But the Memory Caverns are so dark.. - better for girls that they have Edward.:evil: Anyways, aveyond, you should get ready.;)

Aveyonstars, don't worry about the ghosties yet. They are going to be quite late in GoN.

@Candy: Not Memory Caverns. ;) Memory Caverns is located in Aveyond... while Memory Caves is the Cave of memories and is in a completely different place altogether.

wow - I can't believe how many speculation posts have been made since I said "let's stop making assumptions until the OP returns".

I'm going to assume the OP isn't going to return, and if he/she does, at least one of the wild guesses here might answer the question.