Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
flavie

possible join a guild?

Is it possible to join a guild? As I'm at the beginning of the game I've just seen brotherhood and another one. the character don't ask me to join his guild...

Sorry. :) I'm afraid you can't join any of the guilds. The guilds in the game was acually a treat for the guilds members. :)

EDIT: You can join one in GoN? :o

No, we can't join any of the guilds. We can only drool over them. xD

... maybe in the later books.

EDIT: As mentioned by the post above.

lol I replied without reading the rest of the... uh, replies. [d]I am your echo.[/d] xD

Ok :cry: :P

I'm playing the medium level, :P that health MP not restored gaining levels. Should there be differences playing hard level?

Yup! Here are the Differences :)

IN THE EASY LEVEL: YOU are 25% STRONGER and YOUR ENEMIES are 25% WEAKER. Your Health and MP IS restored After gaining levels[if Used]. MOST Monsters WILL NOT REAPPEAR after you battle them once leave the place and Come Back.You ARE offered a tutorial.

IN THE MEDIUM LEVEL: You AND your Enemies are at normal levels. SOME Monsters WILL NOT REAPPEAR after you battle them once,Leave the place and Come Back. Health and MP, IS NOT restored after gaining levels[if Used]. You ARE offered a tutorial.

IN THE EXPERT LEVEL: YOU are 25% WEAKER and YOUR ENEMIES are 25% STRONGER. Your Health and MP IS NOT restored After gaining levels[if Used]. MOST Monsters WILL REAPPEAR after you battle them once leave the place and Come Back.You ARE NOT offered a tutorial.

a.k.a. if you read the description when choosing your difficulty level, you should know this already. I can't say this enough, but in RPGs, the three most important things are READ ALL TEXT, SAVE OFTEN, and SAVE IN MULTIPLE SLOTS.

belinda wrote:

and what I always forget, talk to people more than once!!!

I find this didn't help much in LoT unless they are key characters or you are doing/have done a quest for them.

true. i got most of info about where i'm suposed to go and how when i talked to all people i could. that took a big part of time. that, and reading shelves of books of misquotations (i hope i spelled it right)