Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aura

Omnisia

Thanks for the help, but I'm stuck again. The spy toldd me to capture Kief, I've captured him. Brought to a spy. Then he sais I need to go to Swamp to find his accomplish. But I couldn't find it anywhere... Please help me...

I am stuck in the sewers. i turned the switch with the sign(Do not ignore what you can't see). And I am in the room with two blue step-witches. What should I do with those switches.Nevermind: i figured it out.

I'm stuck in the swamp looking for the accomplise. I went south at beginning of swamp. I came to a dead end. I see a lever and can't figure out how to trigger it. I've thrown nuts and bombs everywhere. Just can't reach it. Any help would be appreciated!!! Thank you.

If you're still stuck there (too bad the topic got locked soon after you posted), then here's the solution --

Since you can't reach the switch, you'll have to use something else that can increase the range of your nut tool. Throw a nut towards the web on a tree. It should bounce back and hit the switch. But make sure to dodge it ;)

I'm stuck almost at beginning...swamp I read above topics and you said we need to throw something....where to you find the bolts? Or whatever it is you need to throw at the switch.

Thanks in advance

Here's a hint, the object is something submerged in the swampy water near the bottom island with the tree. You need to hit it with your nuts to trigger an event.

Solution [Highlight to read]:

You have to hit the rock just west of the sign a few times to proceed.

Yup, you need to get the statue onto the grey switch, but you also need to be above the statue to go through the gate. You need to make use of that new tool you just found!

Answer (Please highlight) --

Pull or push the statue one tile left, then one tile down. Now move above it and pull it all the way up onto the switch. :)

Aww! I downloaded the game and everything because it looks cool, but when I press enter while New Game is highlighted, I get an Error: Unable to find file Audio/SE/002-System02.

What am I supposed to do now? I really wanted to try the game :(

Try downloading the latest version from here --

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2nww5n1knnc

(Updated link in the main post)

Regi wrote:

The updated version 1.6 includes features such as minor bugs fixed, better hints helpful to puzzles or general direction added.

It's nothing major, but should make the game a little more enjoyable than before. Have fun! :)

I tried that with other games, but that didn't work... and I have even other games that are somehow able to run without the rtp, but I shall try again then. Maybe it will let this game work.

The problem with the rtp is that it is not in a language I understand. Since the only language I understand is English anyways.