Aveyond Studios Community
Blurble

Uncertainty Principle- A Runaway Bride ending story (eventual RxL)

Explain:

Epilogue 1: Devin and Talia get married, Lars and Dameon get into a fight that destroys the wedding hall i.e. aveyond

Epilogue 2: Lars and Rhen's daughter has no magic, grows up and becomes a diplomat, in the course of becoming a diplomat she also becomes friends with the crown prince from thais, i.e. dameon's son. and by "friends" i mean they elope. They (Dameon's son, Rhen/Lars's daughter) have a daughter whom they name Rhen (grandduaghter of the original Rhen) who becomes queen.

Over the course of time, the exploits of Queen Rhen and her grandmother got a bit confused, which is why people think the same person who defeated Ahriman was also the famous queen, when she was simply grandmother of said queen.

Make sense now?

OH!!! XD LOL thats just AWESOME. Makes much more sense now.

Hey, do you mind if I take your story and copy them onto my Word so I can read it again and again long after this thread is gone? I promise I won't post it somewhere else and say it's mine or anything. I just love your story so much!

I don't think I'm gonna be much of a reviewer since I'm not nearly as good as you when it comes to writing fanfics. But Anyways...

Alright here me goes!:

First, I can get why you didn't use the side char's so well. But I would have liked it if they did have more screen time. And I actually would have preferred if Sirona had comeback. But I get that Rhen was suppose to move on so I guess it's okay...

Second, I didn't think the plot was that bad. It's just a little out of the place at times and that's okay. Besides even if it has some mistakes, this story rocks!

Third, Over-modernization? Well I guess I'm too dumb to figure where that came XP

Fourth, As for the RPG science thing, it was fun reading them "die" but yes I agree with you, the pass out interpretation is better. :)

Now for the other notes:

I never thought of it the way you did. They have to grow up after accomplishing something big. That makes a lot of sense! :D On the other hand I so agree with you on Lars being a mummy's boy =D And that makes him even more cute! <3 I agree with your last point completely! In the Rhen/Dameon ending, their relationship was something I never really understood. XP As for the Rhen/Danny ending, I found it would be really boring and that they don't really have that chemistry.

Well I think that's about it. :P Sorry I'm not much of a reviewer XP

HOJEEZ THIS IS AWESOME. I especially love Epilogue 2. Now I can play the Aveyond sequels without feeling sad that Rhen married Dameon. c:

I love how the story progressed, and your writing was awesome. I only have problems with some grammar, but yeah. :P Good job!

O_O I absolutely, absolutely LOVE how this fic can fit perfectly in canon. I shall take this as canon now. It's so much awesomer.

my, it's been a long time since i've been here.

...i'm not interested in having my last couple of posts on this site be in the village sqaure for all perpetuity. HBT is firmly my home on aveyond, thanks very much.

author's musings 2 years later:

well i finished this fic september 5 2010.

so it's been over two years. (three since i started this fic)

wow.

kay.

...re-reading this with a bit more emotional distance from the actual process of writing it I:

1. desperately want to re-write it to smooth over the myriad flaws and make certain things flow better (seriously considering doing this. 3 years away from the story makes certain solutions to certain problems really stand out)

2. rather like it despite the flaws. i think it's my favorite thing i've written on the site (of course i invested exponentially more energy in this than any of my other projects, but... yeah)

I am a late commenter on this, but whatever :P

Blurble, this story is pure freaking AWESOME. Rhen/Lars is my favorite Aveyond couple of ever, and . . . Wow. Just wow. So now I'm gonna put my thoughts here:

1) Lars is so jerk-y awesome amazing EEK! I like him double much after reading this :3

2) Aww, Rhen is so . . . Cute? I say that for lack of a better word XD

3) I like your OCs. Especially Neya ("I take full credit for this" = :D)

4) This makes me want to write something R/L, but I am idea-less.

5) Again, this is so awesome!!! :love:

Okay . . . Yeah. I love this.

I just read it all the way through. For a second time. (last time was April). It's just as great the second time. I am sick in bed right now, so thanks for distracting me from my gross coughing for a while :)

Ari is done gushing now.

You are making me relive my dream of rewriting this (smoothing out some bits, adding more Lars POV and possibly an additional subplot) but I keep telling myself that if I'm going to write I should write original fiction... -sigh-....

Anyway thank you =) Made me smile

Got a little nostalgic over R/L after, like, a year so came back wandering to Amaranthia ^^"

This is one of my most favourite fanfics EVER and it would really be awesome if you rewrote it or wrote anything with R/L really

..The R/L fandom isnt dead is it?