Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
latyss

Bahamut - Avantasia: The Game

Well, I went to the Grotto but can't get past that shield to get to the portal. The option to deactivate it doesn't come up like it used to before. I couldn't beat the monster (after the chess game) then, hence had left it for later. But it doesn't work now and I have installed the new patch. :S

iplz help..i deafeted the boss in the chess board where you can obtain the letter "M" and tome of constitution (i think) there's a portal ahead when you deafeted the boss..but im stuck..what can i do to advance in the game..

Well, you need to bring a Homunculus to life. Have you found all the 4 letters needed for that? Once you do that, you'll be able to go through those portals.

@Bahamut: A few minor glitches/translation omissions I noticed after installing the latest patch -

-The 2 elfs in Sesidhbana speak Spanish.

-When you try entering a house in Sesidhbana above the weapon shop, Gabriel says "No hay nadie en casa".

-The tresure chest in the beach cave keeps giving you Aces high each time you click.

-When you check the papers on the desk, on which you found a couple of letters to the pope, it says 'Documents sin importancia' instead of important documents (I think).

-If you check a box in the store room, it turns into a chess piece.

-If you try speaking to the stone guard before taking the chalice, Gabriel says something in spanish.

-After defeating it too, the conversation is in Spanish.

I hope it helps you! Really enjoying the game, btw :)

i found 2 letters.."M" from ruins..where you transport after you lose to the boss "chessboard" in the groto and "E" from cementery...where can i find the rest of the letters...aNd im stuck in the ruins "east of forest town" i dont know what to do..plz heLp....

"sorry for my english"

You can find one of the letters in Todd's house... I can't recall where I found the last letter though, maybe in the swamp...

And what do you mean exactly by 'stuck in the ruins'? Didn't you find the portal and defeat the guardian?

ty@aura...i deafeted the guard in the ruins when i lose in a chess game in GROTO then there is a portal ahead..but i can't get out...so i restart to my last game so i deafeted the guard in GROTO..then i go the "east of forest town" ruins but i can't see the path lead to guard..there are 3 vase i dont recall or what are they...i dont know what to do..did i miss something....

(sorry for my english)

@MidnightPearl: Thanks for the feedback, these bugs will be fixed in patch 4.2

@chatmicky: Glad to hear that!

@UntoldReveries: Anna's limit and an angelic potion can do that. But of course you won't have either of those things at this stage of the game. So there's just one thing now that can help you avoid Silence, and that is Ribbon. Other than that, you must find a way to defeat the guardian without magic.

@devil_rj: Listen to VelvetDew

:)

Yay! Managed to beat it with the help of the one and only ribbon I had :D I equipped it onto Gabriel so that he can keep using "Panacea" and cure the others. Worked like a charm, the battle seemed so much easier :D Thanks!