Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
latyss

Bahamut - Avantasia: The Game

Hello Everyone,

I am in basement A in Under rome and i am stuck at door second .

what is the password for second door in basement in rome? which number i should try .

it says password equals the door i.e.

#1 password plus todays verses minus blue code

:thanks:

BAHAMUT:- Thanks for your help

one more thing i wanted to say that i like your idea of switch puzzle in stairway for anna it was really fun at first i thought i am not getting it but after trying for some time i got it awesome :)

Yeah, the piano puzzle was fun! :D

Umm... I just started Act IV... what do I need to do to advance the game??

When I returned to Rome and tried to go through the door, Gabriel said something in Spanish. And the other door is useless too as he says, "No way out. We have to run to the portal". I have no idea what I'm supposed to do now... :oops:

what should i do in act IV in way to move further as game says that i need to scattered seal in 7 parts but i have allready done all 7 portal so what should i do now to move further

please help me out friends.

Thanks

@Bahamut: Just a few more things --

When you're playing as Anna:

-You can keep getting keys from the guard... can collect upto 99 (I guess).

-When you enter the bedroom from the corridor, the sleeping guard chases you XD

-When you check the gold bars at the save point, its spanish again.

One of the letters to the pope is in spanish.

Oh, and Regrin's weapon disappeared towards the end of Act III.

Now I'm about to start Act IV! :D

Edit: After the first fight in Act IV, I realised that Gabriel had lost his weapon too.

chatmicky: Go back Sacred Mountain north of Wintever.

@Velvet: Try walking on the water.

@Midnight: Some of those bugs are already fixed and the rest will be fixed in the next patch.

The missing weapons are the result of Sunder, an ability the Stone Guardian and the Baliff can do. I will try to make that ability's animation more obvious to its effects.

Congratulations guys for getting to Act IV!

Also check the secrets that I properly translated now in the tips section of the download page.

devil_rj wrote:

im stuck in the piano..

i can't solve the piano puzzles...

pls.. heLp...

when u pull first switch observe the sequence and do it according to that if u r right switch will be down if u r wrong it will remain as it is when u will complete all 3 switches like this gate will get open , I hope this will help u . :)

I am in chapter V

i went to sacred mountain but the magician are saying come back after u have scattered 7 parts of seal, i have got 2 parts of seal in my item menu , i have done all the portals in first 5 portal i throw scared part of seal but in last 2 parts characters use portal to go to rome , so what should i do now

ty@chat....enweiz after the piano puzzles w/ anna..

so i have to go back to rome to save aNNa..where should i go..seems the portal doesn't work..it says"the portal is done" what should i do to go to rome...heLp...

(=when i talk to magician irish i cant get out to that room..=)

Ok, so I returned to Eden to inform the 3 magicians that I've successfully liberated all 7 parts of the seal through the portals and was tasked to defeat the Tower by magician Anhk. But when I went to speak to Iris, I couldn't exit the room. Is it a bug? Luckily, I had a save just before going in. Guess I'll just avoid meeting her for the time being. Now off to the tower! :D

I need to get the stake in order to kill the vampire but no matter how many exotic packs I open, I still don't get a stake. Is there any other way to get the stake?

Crap! The Tower is way too nasty. I hate that Ultima spell, it completely vanquishes my party every time, argh! I noticed that the only way to avoid it is to beat it before its second turn. Maybe I need to level up some more -_-'

i'm stuck..heLp guyz...what should i do...i need to go to rome to save anna..(after the piano puzzle)but i don't know how to go back to rome..i try all the portal but it says.."the portal is done"..did i miss something? can anyone tell how can go to rome....