Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
latyss

Bahamut - Avantasia: The Game

I have a tiny problem. Every time I try to open the chests at the ruins, the game freezes. I have installed the latest patch (6.2e) in the game folder, but am still having this same problem. Is there any way to fix this? Are the items in the chests extremely important or could I just avoid those and continue playing? Thanks in advance for any help :)

You can just avoid those. You probably already have what's in that chest and you can't have two of the same item, that's likely why the game freezes.

(That bug was fixed in version 6.3e but you don't have to patch the game, you can just avoid the chest.)

Can somebody tell me where do i find the algae? And also i can't find moss from a fisherman's boot and herbs.

BTW which is the password for the first door under Rome ?:| it shows me only the number zero...

Please edit your post if you need to add something and nobody has posted after you :) ~~ UntoldReveries

Sweet: Try the Aquatic Packs (get them from monsters near the Tree of Knowledge or Wintever).

For the password you have to get the code from the wall switch and subtract the number of rats (easier if you kill all the rats first). For the second door you will need the verse number which you can get from the nun outside.

:)

In act IV after i resqued Anna from jail what do i have to do? I tried to go on the Sacred Mountain but is saying "We better don't go there just yet"