Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aura

Anaryu - Cast Aside

I don't know what I would do without that video and the battle system is in real time like the zelda game there stamina can only move them so much,to open that persons menue with the circle on them and click the space,to attack click enter,spell streght you choose once you enter the skill menue click left or right increass the power of the skill

i'm stuck battling those bats and serpents

the battle system is kinda hard to get used to

~.~ i'm having a hard time with it,

the battle system style is sort of a tactic

Yeah, the battle system is far too complicated for my liking too. It's very innovative, no doubt, but the creator went a bit overboard IMHO. It kept me from completing the game which really sucks as I was enjoying it otherwise. :(

For the ones who're waiting for Chapter 3, the creator is still working on it:

Anaryu wrote:

Progress for Episode 3 and the first major explorable area of the game, the ancient underground (now) city of Terrandrall, is now our top goal (I'm hoping to have a new release in a couple weeks.) I don't plan to stop when it's done either; these things are much easier to do if you don't stop and lose that momentum.

(source: http://rpgmaker.net/games/1228/blog/3091/)

About the battle system: I really like it even though it's hard to get used to because it's different from the usual ones and changelling. At first I kept dying a lot too but the battles are not impossible to beat.

Yipee I was trying to find this game after I've played Aurora Wing! I remember a certain game with a REALLY hard battle system like Aurora Wing and... here it is! >3<

I think I'm ready for this game's battle system >3< C'mon bebe ;D

No problem :) And now that you have the RTP installed, other XP games will also work fine on your comp such as The Blacksmith's Apprentice, Mists of Naladia, Omnisia, etc (see index).

*gasp* Yay! A cookie, I love cookies especially LS ones ;D *noms*

Happy gaming!

Thank you :D

So if I have downloaded RTP XP, then will I be able to play the game on an Apple computer? I remember putting Ahriman's Prophecy on a hard drive so I could play it anywhere, but it didn't work on an Apple...?

...Why hello, awesome game.

Yup, this game is awesome, more than awesome, etc, etc. The battle system is easy for me... (*shrug*) Heh.

Well, I can't really spout praise, right, especially when I have a problem? So, yes.

My problem is in the mine part. I got the basics down, but I can't open chute 2 and 3. I've read the instructions and they say that the panel is across the bridge...which, I think, is broken off. What can I do?

EDIT: I got it, but thanks.

Finally finished this game! Phew!

Finally got the hang of the zombies part... even though I kept on dying. :P Even hoped there'd be more battle... *runs back and play Aurora Wing*

Was wondering when's the next episode? :)